main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Unchosen (Qui/Obi AU) note from the author 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by maychorian, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngryWarrior

AngryWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
  2. Lindoriel

Lindoriel Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    I won't give up on you May. *waits patiently for next post*

3. nvb

nvb Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    there is someone here? Maychorian, you can't tell us that the last post was 'the end'at this marvelous story!. We are waiting, and hoping....

4. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    Ah, finally I get caught up on this lovely lovely story. Poor Obi-Wan having such a traumatic time. I hope Master Yoda is going to make clear to Obi-Wan soon that the Jedi are going to hunt down this fake "school" and put a stop to it. I hope between the three of them they can help Obi-Wan get over his guilt and fear of using the Force as well.

KD

5. Musing

Musing Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    Another up!

6. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Update! Need an update! Oh yes, and please add me to your PM list!

7. Luminara_Kenobi

Luminara_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2006
    Hi! I just found this (a little late, i know)and have spent the free time of the past couple of days reading it. Obi is so... [face_worried] [:D]...pathetically adorable in this, and I mean that in the best way. Someone coined the term "Bobi" on another board, meaning baby Obi and I think it's safe to say that fits for this. I have to say that I love how you keep our favorites as in character as you have, and as much as the story will allow. There's a reason we love them so much and it's great to see that still there in an AU. Anyway, lovely story, and if you're pming, could i be added to the list please?! :D

8. Star-Foozle

Star-Foozle Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 24, 2006
    Hello!
    I found this story four, maybe five days ago, and have spent the time between then and now completely devouring this fic. It's absolutely wonderful!
    I don't know how you do it, May. This story is really long, but it's consistantly good throughout. Everything about it is superb. Your characterizations are excellent, and I'm really liking your OC, Julune. You write her in such a great way -- she's perfect for Qui-gon!
    Another thing I like is the perfect angst/mush ratio here. Some of these chapters literally made me want to cry, while others left me with warm fuzzies that lasted the rest of the day. It's heartbreaking, the amount of pain poor Obi's been through, but the way Qui's helping him to recover makes it worthwhile. All that mush is good for the soul!:D
    I particularly love all the little details you throw in here and there, which makes your AU seem all the more believable. Obi catching a ride with the Phindians was great, and the part with the riverstone practically made me squeak (I always loved that thing in the JA books, and now here it was...)[face_love]
    Well, I'm finished rambling, and will now proceed to check this thread every half-hour for updates. Actually, could you just add me to your PM list instead? Thank you!
    Cheers, and keep up the good work!
    =D=

9. Kadi

Kadi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    We most definitely need an update. Please? [face_praying] It's been far too long! :_|

10. duma

duma Jedi Master

Oct 2, 2005
    May, I hope you decide to continue this story at some point in the future. It is a great story and I've enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see how it ends [face_praying]

duma

11. nvb

nvb Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    Ehi My, are you OK? Because WE are not so good; we are waiting the sequel, and desperation in near. Whem oh when, do you'll post another little bit of this beautiful story?

12. Luminara_Kenobi

Luminara_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2006
    [face_worried] Is this story dead? :(

13. Lindoriel

Lindoriel Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    May? Are you still alive in there? *taps computer screen*

14. QUIGONSGAL

QUIGONSGAL Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    I haven't read this story in the LONGEST time! I had almost forgotten about it! It's taken you a while, hasn't it? Take your time about updating. I know that Muses can't be rushed. I'm just dying to see what the baby is though.

15. Musing

Musing Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    Give me a "U"! *listens*

Give me a "P"! *cups ear*

What's that spell? "UP"!

16. OBI-LOVE

OBI-LOVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    This story is fantastic. Please up soon![face_praying]

17. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hey there,

I love this story. Parts of it moved me to tears, and not many can do that, so very well done.

I was laughing when Qui-Gon's wife was about to whack Yoda over the head with a spade LOL!! most amusing.

Please PM me when you update this fic.

EG

18. OBI-LOVE

Feb 16, 2007
    Upping again. Still hoping for more of this wonderful story.:( It would be tragic not to see what happens to sweet little Obi-Wan next.[face_praying]

19. EGKenobi

Apr 27, 2005
    Upping this fic.

Please update soon

20. OBI-LOVE

Feb 16, 2007
    Still hoping for an up. Pretty please?[face_worried]

21. Lindoriel

Lindoriel Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2005
    May? *taps screen again* May? You there? We're dying for an update out here![face_praying] Have the Sith carried you off or something? Please update! [face_praying][face_praying]

22. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    I add my voice to those that cry for an update!
    Or some more news!

and also please add me to your PM list

23. EGKenobi

Apr 27, 2005
    Update please!!!!!

EG

24. OBI-LOVE

Feb 16, 2007
    I second that up... and third that up... and fourth...[face_praying]

25. EGKenobi