main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Vader Monologues (humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlindMan, Dec 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    A few favorite moments from the last two monologues:

V: *gasp*! Obidala! The rumors were true!
    [face_laugh]
    A: Foot! I said foot!
    Gotta love the voice of reason there ;)
    A: There! You see? That synchronization was beautiful! You two should be working *together*, not against each other! It's almost like someone choreographed this entire thing!
    :eek: Who woulda thunk it?! [face_thinking] You know what? This whole thing works together so well someone ought to make a movie out of it!!! oh wait...nah, the dialogue can be a little too cheesy...it'd never make it in hollywood:p
    A: Yes, but that was a *dry* heat. This is more of a melt the flesh from your bones kind of thing...
    Yes, well, I suppose that might make a slight difference
    V: What's life without a little risk, eh?

A: Longer! Definitely longer!

[face_laugh]
    V: It's tucked into my left boot.

A: Oh, bitter, bitter irony...

Well, you are the master of irony, BM
    A: So... when's he building the other one?
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :oops: :_| [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Bad image! bad image!!

Loved them both, BM. PM me for the next?@};-

2. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah, what everybody else said. :D

Excellent job! =D=

3. justicejedi

justicejedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2006
    my goodness, you are so funny! [face_laugh] espiecally the lightsaber fight!! that was just gold!!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Obidala! The rumors are true!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    I just might put that in my sig, if it's alright with you...oh Master BlindMan

4. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I just read this thing in one shot, and I haven't laughed that hard in.....well, forever. Put me on the PM list, man.

This has been difficult, reading it in the college library. I keep trying to suppress this laughter, and it's not working...

Raptor517

5. BlindMan

BlindMan Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2001
    (After yet another too-long absence, Blind Man slouches into the room, having returned again from toiling in the vast wastelands of Real Life.)

Hello, all! :)

A quick welcome to the new readers; and another "thanks for putting up with me disappearing again" for the veteran readers. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the last monologue! As penance for my absence, I was hoping to post a "double feature" with two monologues for the price (?) of one--but I ran out of time. So you only get one. :p

ON MUSTAFAR (3):

(Having slaughtered the Separatist leaders, Vader stands on a balcony overlooking the flowing lava rivers of Mustafar. A tear courses down his cheek.)

ANAKIN: Are you...crying?

VADER: What of it?

A: I don't know, it's just...I didn't think Sith Lords were allowed to cry. Or, y'know...real men.

V: Hey, I'm a tragically fallen hero. I'm emoting.

A: Yeah--like an eight-year-old girl.

V: You calling me a sissy?

A: If the frilly little dress fits...

V: I only wore that dress the one time! And I didn't have a choice--it was Padawan Hazing Week at the Temple. The older Knights made me do it, or they wouldn't let me become a Knight, too.

A: Yeah, just keep telling yourself that...

V: It was either wear the dress or endure a barrage of Force Wedgies. Not a tough choice. They say Yoda chose the Wedgies--and that's why he walks with a cane.

A: Uh-huh, uh-huh...doesn't explain why you kept the dress, though.

V: That's...I, uh...shut up!

A: Hey, good comeback.

V: Stop trying to ruin my moment, here! This is supposed to be a heartbreaking moment of reflection on choices made and paths not taken.

A: Wow. Deep.

V: Exactly. I'm a man of many layers, you know.

A: Right. And some of those layers have no problem wearing nylons and high heels.

V: They matched the dress, all right?

:) Blind Man

6. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great monologue! Hilarious as always!

Thanks for the PM. It made me happy. :) Thanks for taking the time to send it. :)

7. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    One word: Onions...

Great stuff Blindman. I'm so glad I'd already swallowed my fool when I read that otherwise it'd have been sprayed. Hopefully not so lonmg between now and the next [face_praying] Please?

fanficfan

8. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    A man of many layers....right.[face_laugh]

Raptor517

9. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    They say Yoda chose the Wedgies--and that's why he walks with a cane. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Awesome, hysterical as always. Great job.

10. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh Anakin! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You da man!

Somehow... the whole Yoda-wedgie thing *Waves hands about* That MAKES SENCE![face_laugh] :p 8-}

Regular Pm's would be great!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

11. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    Laine_Snowtrekker : Thanks for taking the time to read! Glad you enjoyed it...

Fanficfan: Thanks! Hopefully not so long until the next. Hopefully...[face_praying]

Raptor517 : Thank you!

Ascal_Elessar : Thanks!

Jedi_Master_Cazz : Thank you! Will do, on the PM request...

(And if anyone else wants me to PM them when I've posted new monologues, just let me know... :) )

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    V: It was either wear the dress or endure a barrage of Force Wedgies. Not a tough choice. They say Yoda chose the Wedgies--and that's why he walks with a cane.

Good lord!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That image is going tp stay, I just know it! :p

May I also be added to the PM list??? [face_praying] [face_praying]

13. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    Healer_Leona : Sure thing! Thanks for reading! :)

14. justicejedi

Oct 8, 2006
    Please PM me when the next one is published!
    Hilarious as usual...I thought onions = Shrek. [face_laugh]

15. Stargazer-19

Stargazer-19 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2004
    A: Right. And some of those layers have no problem wearing nylons and high heels.

V: They matched the dress, all right?

[face_laugh] It really is all about the accessories.

Great post, can't wait for the next one!

16. piratedreamer

May 2, 2006
    Thanks for the PM!!!

[face_laugh] All I can say is that Suzy's been around quite a while....

17. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    justicejedi : Will do! Thanks! :)

Stargazer-19 : Thanks! :)

piratedreamer: You're welcome! She has indeed... :)

Well, everyone, looks like we're heading into the home stretch on this; unless my memory's horribly faulty, there are only a few more scenes left to do. Next one should be up within the week. Thanks for reading!

18. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

NONONONONONO!!!

Sorry - just no. Sorry BM - the monologues are too deeply ingrained in our collective to ever really end -

HOWEVER there's nothing wrong with a sequel you know - Obi-Wan verses Old Ben....

Ben: Mos Eisly Space Port... You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany!

Obi-Wan: Oh give me a break! You just don't want to risk running into Madam Sleebaggo and your souvenir - sorry, I mean - "Love child"...

19. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    DarthBreezy, I think I speak for all of BlindMan's loyal readers when I say...

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!

If you do decide to do Old Ben/Obi-Wan, BlindMan, rest assured I will be reading from page 1!!!

In the meantime, great job on the latest monologue and post again soon...

Please?

:(

:p

20. piratedreamer

May 2, 2006
    :_| BM, I hate to see the Monologues coming to an end, but as long as you continue to give an outlet to your creative [and quite hilarious] genius here at the Boards, I'll be first in line to read anything new!!![:D]

21. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    OK, not to steal BlindMan?s thunder, but I couldn?t resist... :p

ON THE DUNE SEA

Obi-Wan takes one last lingering look at the baby Luke in Beru?s arms, then, with a deep sigh, turns towards the dusty sands of Tatooine.

When he wakes up the next morning, he spends several long minutes staring at the beige ceiling above him...

Ben: What are you doing?

Obi-Wan: Who?s that?

B: Name?s Ben...what?s up?

OW: ...not much...except that I apparently have gone mad...

B: Not at all...I?m just here to bring you out of this...mood you?re in...

OW: Mood? I?ve just lost my apprentice, my best friend...not to mention the entire Jedi Ord-

B: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no use crying over spilled blue milk, ?kay there, Obi? What you?ve got to do now is start planning for the future...

OW: And exactly what future would that be?

B: *sigh* So dramatic...listen, buddy, you?re not getting any younger...retirement, college for Luke, those aren?t going to pay for themselves, OK?

OW: Could I maybe get dressed before I start thinking about long-term financial goals, here?

B: If you must....

OW: I have a bad feeling about this.....

OK, OK, so I'm no BlindMan, but hey, if it gets the ball rolling, I don't mind taking a few proverbial tomatoes to the face...

*dons protective helmet*

OK, fire when ready! :D

22. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    DarthBreezy : A sequel, eh? That's a definite possibility. Must ponder...[face_thinking]

astroanna : Thank you! And no tomatoes from me! ;)

piratedreamer : No worries, I'll be sticking around the boards. :)

And here's the latest!

ON CORUSCANT (2):

(After finishing his business at the Jedi Temple, Vader arrives at Padme's apartment, docking his ship at the landing pad.)

ANAKIN: You sure this is the best idea, coming here? She's not going to approve.

VADER: I have to make sure she's all right. I'm doing all this for her, after all.

A: And what do you plan to tell her? "That smoke? Oh, somebody just burned a casserole in the Temple cafeteria. Don't worry about it." Or maybe, "Hey, honey! I just slaughtered the Jedi, and I'm starved. What's for dinner?"

V: Don't be ridiculous. Although now that you mention it, I am rather hungry...

A: Hungry enough to eat Padme's cooking?

V: Hey, her food's not that bad. Besides, I didn't marry her for her cooking.

A: I know. You married her because she's freakin' hot.

V: No, I married her because she's a smart, strong, capable, independent woman.

(pause)

V and A: (in unison) BAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

A: Dude, stop it. You're killing me!

V: Oh, I knew I wouldn't get through that with a straight face...

A: I mean, she *is* all of those things, don't get me wrong...

V: I know, I know. But so freakin' hot...

A: Oh, man...We are complete and total pigs.

V: Oink. Wait, here she comes.

(Vader and Padme embrace. Padme asks what's happening; Vader tells her the Jedi are revolting, and that he saw Master Windu try to assasinate the Chancellor.)

PADME: Oh, Anakin. What are you going to do?

(Vader turns away.)

A: Abandon your ideals, betray everyone you know, and become the most heinous evil the galaxy has ever seen?

V: It sounds so bad when you say it like that.

A: How would it *not* sound bad?

V: It's all in how you spin it. Watch and learn.

A: Oh, please. She is *so* going to give you a swift kick in the power coupling and walk away.

V: Just watch...

(Vader turns back to Padme.)

VADER: (aloud) I will not betray the Republic. My loyalties lie with the Chancellor. And with the Senate. And with you.

V: Damn, I'm smooth.

A: Don't go patting yourself on the back just yet, sport.

(Vader goes on to tell her about his mission for the Chancellor, and asks her to wait for him. They kiss.)

VADER: (aloud) Please, wait for me.

(Vader boards his ship and flies away.)

A: Okay, I've got to admit I'm a bit impressed. You didn't even have to use the Jedi Mind Trick on her.

V: Nah, it wouldn't have worked anyway.

A: Because she's so strong-minded?

V: That...and because chicks are masters of messing with people's minds--I wouldn't have stood a chance!

A: Oink!

:) Blind Man (donning his asbestos and ducking for cover! ;) )

23. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

(pause)

Too funny!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

V: That...and because chicks are masters of messing with people's minds--I wouldn't have stood a chance!

Wow, he really is smart huh? :p

I would love to see you do a sequel with Obi-Wan. [face_good_luck]

24. piratedreamer

May 2, 2006
    V: Hey, her food's not that bad. Besides, I didn't marry her for her cooking.

(pause)

Love it, love it, love it!!!! You truly have mastered the art of humor. Can't wait for whatever is next!

~piratedreamer

25. justicejedi

Oct 8, 2006
    I didn't believe him for a second! Thanks for the PM, and a sequel would ROCK!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.