main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The What if the Empire Sequel=COMPLETED 11/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Pipes, Aug 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Wonderful post, a-p! It was nice to see her version of what happened.

aa :D

2. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    Poor Ami! How frustrating!

I hope that since this story's prequel is almost finished, you all will be able to post more often! :)

3. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    I think my posts will be more regular, as long as work cooperates (real life is just no good for fic writing ;)).

And I did post the final part at ff.n.

4. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    ::smiles and gulps her Pepsi::

Wonderful post, a-p! And now, I must have MORE! ::grin::

Sari

5. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
  6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I've been around Pipes. I was on vacation for a while. Then I was writing. I'll be around for all of this.

7. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    Sari what is with you and Pepsi? Also a-p I loved that last bit however...
    Post!!!!

8. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    The next post will be written shortly.

9. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Anakin managed to sucessfully land the x-wing fighter on Dagobah. It was a rocky landing, as Luke had described, but for Anakin, he had little trouble. He landed on a spot next to a large swamp. He opened up the cockpit and stood up.

He couldn't immediately sense Yoda's presence. He knew the Jedi was here but something kept interfering with his trying to communicate with him. He wasn't sure what.

As he prepared to step out of the ship, he turned and looked at Artoo.

"I'm not sure when I'll be back," Anakin told the droid. "Or if I'll be back. If I don't come back within the next few days...pilot the ship back to rebellion. They can't afford to lose your services."

The droid beeped back something at him. Anakin checked the computer for an interpretation. Written before him were the words "Good luck and may the Force be with you."

Anakin smiled and stepped out of the ship. He was glad to be reunited with the droids again. When he returned to Tatooine with his children and confronted the droids, they had thought that Darth Vader had taken control of their masters and was now going to destroy them. Once again, Anakin's appearance had frightened those who were close to him. It took awhile to convince the droids of who he was.

Still, he found they had no memory of who he was. As he had suspected, their memories had been wiped clean. Wiped by either Amidala, Obi-Wan, or perhaps even Bail Organa.

Still, it had been he who had built Threepio and he knew Artoo well enough. If anyone could restore their memories, he could. In his spare time, he began to do just that. It took him awhile but he had sucessfully restored the droids memory. Their memories hadn't been complety wiped and only Anakin Skywalker, the Anakin Skywalker who served the light side of the Force, would have been able to realize that.

With their memories restored, the droids instantly recognized him. He apologized to both of them for his prior conduct, especially to Artoo. After all, he nearly destroyed him at Yavin. To his surprise, they both forgave him. Anakin didn't know why. Droids did seem to be more forgiving then humans though.

Anakin began his search for Yoda. He had landed just a short distance from where Luke told him his hut would be.

As he searched, he looked around and took in Dagobah. It was a inhospitable world. Terrible weather and terrain that made it almost impossible to ever colonize. There were no cities or modern technology. There was much life on Dagobah. No humans but many different species. All in all, Dagobah was an unremarkable place. No one would ever pick it as a place to live...unless they were hiding. One who was strong in the Force would know how to remain hidden on Dagobah. Anakin was beginning to understand how Yoda had remained hidden from the Empire for all these years.

Anakin continued his trek and a short time later, he came across the tiny hut of the Jedi Master. Anakin approached the entrance. It was small, made for one such as Yoda to enter. A human of average size, such as Luke and Leia, could probably fit through that door as well. Perhaps he could as well prior to his disfigurement but with all his armor and life-support equipment on, he could not even get through the entrance.

Instead, he looked around the small holes inside the hut and found the Jedi Master nowhere to be found. Behind the mask, Anakin frowned. Yoda always made it difficult for him and it appeared he would continue to do so. Still, the old master could not have gone far.

Anakin left the hut and continued his trek through the swamps. He reached out with the Force to try to find Yoda. He still couldn't sense Yoda but now he was sensing something else. Something entirly different from Yoda. Something...something that had once been very familiar to him.

Anakin stopped walking and looked directly in front of him. Before him, next to a rotting, twisted tree was a cave. It wasn't just any cave. It was a cave consumed by the dark side of the Force. It was twisted and e

10. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    I enjoyed it! :)

He's right about the droids. Always loyal to their Masters. And him and those droids go *way* back. Of course they'd forgive him. ;)

Good job!

11. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks ami-padme! :)

12. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Wednesday? How can you DO this to us? I need more...and I need it now. My godness, your story is consuming me! Help!

13. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    I agree with the Queen. We need more now not Wednesday

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I can wait till Wednesday. If that's what it takes for quality, I'll take it any day over quantity.

Enjoyed that last post.

15. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks all. Like RebelMom said, I'm waiting till Wednesday so I know I'll have a better post. Just need to work out some details.

Darth Pipes

16. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    well then, I suppose I can wait, too. It's just that this is so good that I want more

17. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Take all the time you need, Pipes. Eh...just not TOO much, ya hear?! :p

aa :D

18. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    Great post! Then again... what else would one expect on this thread? ::smile:: Wednesday... today is Monday, it will be Tuesday in 4 minutes (my time)... I can wait 'till Wednesday.

As for the Pepsi, jedipati... ::smirk:: Have you ever read Melrose Naboo?

Sari

19. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Loud and clear Anakin's Angel. :p

20. jedisushari

jedisushari Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    write more please this is great

21. jedipati

Aug 12, 2000
    No, I haven't read Melrose Naboo. Oh well, upping the thread while I wait for more

22. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Well, now it´s Tuesday...I expect the new installment to be here in 24 hours. And my family does as well. They won´t stand hear me screa "I need more!" one more time. But I agree with the Rebelmom. I like quality over quantity.
    See ya tomorrow!

23. Alpha_Ferdante

Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    Great posts ami-padme and Darth Pipes.

AP, as usual, you capture the gut-wrenching emotion Amidala must be feeling. At least she understands why her family isn't there. Thank goodness.

DP, fantastic portrayal of Anakin on Dagobah. I wouldn't expect Yoda to be anything less than difficult where Anakin's concerned and I like how you've portrayed an almost wry sense of humor within Anakin when he thinks about Yoda.

Very nice!

I'm absolutely swamped with work and stuff outside of that so I'll probably be reading fanfic every now and then as opposed to every day. Blech!

:)

24. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    Uppers! ^_^

Here's a link to Melrose Naboo: http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/casablanca/76/mn/index.htm It's the funniest thing I've ever read!

Sari

25. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    You live in the same time zone I do, Sari. =)

Loved all of this! Poor Ami indeed. =( What are they thinking, doing a no-show at a time like this? Also, this Darth Vader/ Yoda meeting should be something to see. Though I, being the happy endings advocate that I am, just want to see them all get back together again. Poor Ami again, I hope that her life starts looking up.

Yes! School is bad; cuts down on valuable fanfic reading time. =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.