main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Young Follower of Darth Krayt (137 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Master Ryshin

Ryshin looked in pity at the girl. Listening to her question and her words, he answered. "No I don't want to kill you. It's not the Jedi way. But I was hoping that a more.......expireinced person would come. Well, now I can't get into the temple. Oh well. Tell your Master, that its going to take a LOT more than a couple of toopers and a Sith Apprentice. And don't feel so bad young one. You are young, think about what you are doing. It is not your time to die. Also I wouldn't kill you because it's not right. But that did not mean that I'm going to leave. I am on a special mission." Ryshin explained, before jumping towards the doors. Turning back to the Sith. "You know, you shouldn't come unarmed.' ryshin stated, before unhooking his lightsaber and burning a hole in the armoured doors.

TAG:Mariya and Darth Agrippa

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir/Spirit of Ood B'nar

"I am Seron Vadir" came the Draethos' voice, suddenly a bright green beam appeared ahead of Cade illuminating the hall. "I thought it would be good to illuminate the area, I forget not everyone can see as well in the dark as I can." he added. Seron traveled down the hall and eventually arrived to his desired location. "This is the portal I was talking about." he said, pointing toward a large wooden barricade. "This place is guarded by the remains of the great master Ood B'nar. Please wait I will open the door." Seron said, he proceeded to enter a meditative state.
    'Who disturbs my slumber.' came the ancient Jedi's voice. 'Who dares to awaken the spirit of Ood B'nar.' it continued.
    "It is I Seron Vadir, descendant of the great Odan Urr." Seron said coming out of his trance. The door before him was shifting slightly. "I request entry into the great armory that lies behind your roots." he said.
    'You are truly Odan's descendant?' if so i grant you access, but who is this boy behind you?' Ood's voice said echoing.
    "A member of the line of Skywalker." Seron said gesturing to Cade. "He needs a weapon, one that can take down the Sith once and for all." Seron said, looking at the roots before him twist.
    'You may pass then, but take only that which the Force grants you.' Ood's voice replied, then the roots before him lifted and parted. 'May the Force be with you.' it added, then it vanished.
    "Follow me." Seron said to Cade, as he walked into a massive chamber filled with archaic weapons and some that appeared to be brand new. "Welcome to the armory, hear you will find some weapons that will strike fear into the Sith." he added bowing Cade into the room.

TAG: Cade

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Master Ryshin

Ryshin finnaly burned a hole into the door. Hearing footsteps, Ryshin jumps onto a platform. "I'm supposed to be heading towards the Library." Ryshin thought. Just then a Dark Jedi walked through and saw a hole in the door. The Dark Jedi runs and pushes the alarm. "Here we go again." Ryshin said and jumped down and force pushed the Dark Jedi into a wall, knocking he/her out. Ryshin then jumped back up on the platform. "Few, always on the move."

TAG: Mariya and Darth Agrippa

4. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Mariya Dawn, Sith Temple, Coruscant

Mariya stared at the Jedi with saddened eyes. How could he show her mercy, with her being a Sith? But when she was a Jedi, they taught her that killing for the wrong reasons brings you nothing but darkness. Mariya understood that as well.

Letting the Jedi go, Mariya suddenly had a feeling where this Skywalker descendant may be. Using her old Jedi instincts, Mariya reached out to where Skywalker would be. Suddenly her eyes shot open.

"Ossus," she thought.

The young woman ran inside the Sith Temple to get her gear. In her room, she grabbed her lightsaber and blaster pistol, and placed them on her utility belt. She was finally ready. Mariya ran to her ship that was in the hangar.

Tag: RuneEisahn and Whill_I_Am

IC: Cade Skywalker, Great Jedi Library, Ossus

Cade whistled when he went inside the breathtaking room. There were lots of ancient Jedi weapons in there. It was also great to know that his ancestors knew about the histories of the Jedi as well.

The young man turned to Seron, and clapped his hands together. "Well, Master Vadir... gotta admit, you got a nice place here." He glanced at all of the Jedi artifacts.

"Woah, now these here are sweet lookin'," Cade said, grinning.

Tag: chanbill5390

5. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: RuneEsiahn, why would a Dark Jedi need to push an alarm? If I recall correctly you sent out a Force Aura to attract the more powerful Sith to draw them out of the temple. If anything, they would already be on alert long before you carved through the door. I may not be the GM, but upon noting this I think you would face more resistance than just a locked door.

Oh, and my thanks to SkywalkerShine for the approval of this sheet:

Name: Darth Nihl
    Homeworld: Nagi
    Species: Nagai
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b0/DarthNihl.jpg]
    Personality: Intense, focused and disciplined. Nihl is known to kill without hesitation if it suits him and especially if there is honor in killing. If there is no honor in the kill or the foe is deemed weak, he takes no pleasure in the victory.
    Alliance: New Sith Order
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber staff, wrist blaster on left wrist
    Ship: Hammer of Krayt a heavily modified Predator-class fighter
    Biography:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Nihl

[b]IC: Darth Agrippa
    [i]Sith Temple, Coruscant, Hallway en route to Library[/i][/b]

The Gand Findsman had heard from [b]Darth Nihl[/b] only moments ago that the traps had bee set. The whole Temple was on alert and all of the Sith were actively seeking the Jedi intruder. That much was clear. With his senses more attuned to finding someone due to his nature and previous profession, Agrippa could almost predict the next move of the Jedi. Where else could one go but the archives? The hallway was heavily trapped, several pressure plates hidden in the floor that every Sith on their first day in the Temple either learned to avoid, or die in their attempts to learn on their own.

As the Jedi rounded the corner, Agrippa stood at the far end of the calm and safe looking hallway. The ceiling was low, preventing any such Force Jumping maneuvers, and long enough that even a skilled runner or one augmenting their skill with Force Speed would manage to hit at least two pressure plates. The Gand stayed silent before speaking up, rather calm and non-threatening.

"Agrippa commends you on making it this far, but Agrippa believes the Jedi should turn back now. The Jedi will not make it past this hallway," The Gand had appeared unarmed, and the 200 yard long with a 3 yard ceiling clearance had allowed his voice to echo down the chamber. Tapping his foot on the ornate stone of the temple, the echo persisted and the archives behind him closed as well, a heavy lock bolting it shut. "That door will not be cut through, many thanks to the miners on Apatros."

[b]TAG: Ryshin[/b]

[hr]

[b]Darth Nihl
    [i]Sith Temple, Coruscant, Hangar[/i][/b]

Darth Nihl had suspected for a long time that [b]Mariya[/b] couldn't be trusted, and Darth Krayt trusted her far too much. She was to succeed either Nihl or Talon as Krayt's Hand when they perished, and Nihl was set in his goals from the day he found out. Standing at the landing ramp of [i]The Fang[/i], Nihl fired a warning shot at Mariya's feet, a physical obstacle between her and her ship. The Nagai found no honor in her fleeing when the Temple was in danger, and upon using the Jedi's "forced" entry into the Temple, that made her dishonorable. However, striking down Mariya as a foe, Nihl found great pleasure in that.

With his lightsaber staff in his opposite hand, the crimson blade humming and casting an eerie glow along the shiny metal of Mariya's starship, he took a step forward. "Girl, Lord Krayt has put up with you for long enough. It is time for me to release my Master from his burden," His blood-red eyes focused and narrowed on the young girl, the air swirling about in the hangar as the open air tussled his hair.

Mariya would not leave Coruscant in one piece, Darth Nihl swore it.

[b]TAG: Mariya[/b]

6. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: No problem, Whill_I_Am. :)

IC: Mariya Dawn, Sith Temple's Hangar, Coruscant

The young woman shook her head in confusion, staring into Nihl's scary eyes. She had no idea what he was talking about. But soon, she realized that he didn't want her to become better than the other Sith, and gain more honor from Lord Krayt.

"Now... wait a minute, Nihl! W-What are you talking about? I don't want you to take this the wrong way! I just want to do Lord Krayt's work. Now... could you please let me get to my ship? I don't want any trouble."

Mariya placed her hand on her lightsaber that was gripped unto her utility belt. She hoped that she could outsmart Nihl by getting into her ship without being harmed. But fear took over the young woman, just by looking at Nihl's eyes...

Tag: Whill_I_Am

7. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: Well Whill_I_Am think of the alarm as a thing to let ya know, he's in the dag'gom temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryshin moved along the halls as fast as he could, needing to get to the library. He crossed the corner and met something he dreaded. A Sith. And a powerful Sith at that.walking a bit closer saw him to be a bit weird. "Well, what do I owe this pleasure." Ryshin asked smiling. Then the Sith started talking about someone named Agrippa. Ryshin put his hand on his chin for a second. "Oh, wait you Darth Agrippa." Ryshin said, with some realisation. "I have a really bad feeling about this." Ryshin mumbled as he sensed the traps.

Activating his Lightsaber. "Well, the didn't call me the Golden Pheonix for nothin. You wanna fight. I'll give it to you." Ryshin said calling on the force.

TAG:Darth Agrippa

8. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008
    IC: Darth Agrippa
    Sith Temple, Coruscant, Hallway en route to Library

Agrippa merely stood and outstretched his hand, holding up the tree fingers vertical to his palm. Nothing came from it, and it seemed nothing more than a halting gesture. "The time the Jedi would waste fighting Agrippa would only give other Sith the time to find the Jedi. Agrippa suggests once again that the Jedi turn back now." The Findsman could fight, after all it was part of his training way before he became a Sith.

He felt the Jedi reach out with the Force and did the same, counteracting his senses as the glowrods positioned on the wall diminished their light, leaving the only illumination to be that of the Jedi's lightsaber. "If the Jedi continues, Agrippa cannot safely say that the Jedi will come out unharmed." There seemed to be concern in the Findsman's tone, perhaps because of his self-depreciating nature.

The Jedi had let Mariya live.

Perhaps Agrippa could return the favor for the Jedi.

TAG: Ryshin

[b]Darth Nihl
    [i]Sith Temple, Coruscant, Hangar[/i][/b]

"The time for talking has long since passed, girl. The end has come," Nihl stepped off of the docking platform of [i]The Fang[/i] and waved his free arm to close the hatch. If [b]Mariya[/b] ran away now, his suspicions of her would be valid enough for him to hunt her down and eliminate her. As the hatch closed, Nihl stayed between the woman and her ship, flicking his head back to get his hair from the front of his shoulder to behind his back. The crimson light from his lightsaber staff illuminated the ground, and the sun was slowly setting, casting even more of a crimson glow upon the temple.

"How fitting, that all you will see at the end is red." Raising his free hand with the Force, his face contorted instantly as he sent a powerful wave of Force energy at Mariya, hoping to stagger her long enough for him to cast off his Master's burden and serve him well in her place.

[b]TAG: Mariya[/b]

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Master Ryshin

Ryshin, lightsaber still growing heard more footsteps heading towards them. "You know what, i'll come back later. And don't worry i'll get back in. Remember, I am the Golden Pheonix. Oh and if you do try to follow me. I'll strike you down." Ryshin said calmly turning to walk away, before dissapering in a flash.

When he reappeared he was a few minutes from the door. Then ryshin saw a sith, holding his lightsaber high. Ryshin sighed. "Okay man, step over or i'll do it for you." Ryshin said. The Sith did not move. Ryshin shrugged. "Huh, I knew I was gonna get a work out." Ryshin said.

Ryshin ran up to one of the Sith and stabbed him in the back, then backflipped out of the way of a lightsaber throw. Getting into his Soresu stance. "Bring it on." Ryshin challenged. The three remaining Sith ran towards him and Ryshin ducked the first blow, before knocking the Siths lightsaber from their hands, then stabbing him with it. Then blocking several strikes before moving fast enough to get behind her and stab her in the back. Then he used his signature technique. Their was a blood curtling scream that echoed all over the Temple.

Ryshin sighed before taking off back towards the gate.

TAG: Anyone

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir

"Now, this is what I wanted to show you." Seron said, as he stretched his hand toward an elaborately decorated box. He opened the lid and removed not one, but two lightsabers, identical to each other. "These lightsabers are special, most sabers have but one to three crystals. Each of these possess fourteen." Seron said with a grin. "I crafted them in secret, knowing one day that someone would come in of a powerful weapon, these blades are that weapon. They are faster, stronger, and more stable than all the other blades ever made. They are easy to use but pack the punch of a thousand blades. They can break, cut, destroy other lightsabers if used properly. Another bonus is that the crystals will enhance your Force abilities, make you more efficient in different abilities. They will also keep you calm, relaxed, keep the Sith from manipulating both your weapon and you." he said as he tossed the lightsabers over to Cade, the blades engaging one yellow with a bronze hue, the other cyan with a silver hue. "They also contain some of the most powerful crystals of all, the Heart of the Guardian, and the Mantle of the Force. Each also possess a personal crystal, once tuned to your aura they will serve you, and only you. No one else will ever be able to use them." Seron added. "Now you have the weapon, now the skill you will need, the ability to strip someone of the Force." Seron said raising his hand, several lightsabers floating up with it. "But that will come after a small training session with a lightsaber, prepare to defend yourself." he added as about a dozen lightsabers engaged and streaked after the young Jedi.

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Mariya Dawn, Sith Temple's Hangar, Coruscant

When Nihl sent a huge wave of Force energy at her, Mariya flew backwards, hitting the metal wall hard. She was a little unconscious, but tried to keep balance of what was going on. She could see that Nihl was getting closer though!

Using every strength she had, she called on someone. "ND! Do your thing!" Mariya shouted, squeezing her eyes, and getting up. A medium-sized sphered probe droid with one red sensor came out of the opened hatch of her ship, and swung on Nihl's leg, which should've made the Sith fall.

The young woman staggered up, and finally went inside The Fang, along with the probe droid. Closing the hatch, Mariya went to her cockpit, and sat on her pilot seat. "Thanks, ND. I owe you one."

ND 400 was a trusty astronavigation and general assistance droid. His programming was a masculine voice, and was also hardwired into The Fang's ship. "No problem at all, Mariya. Where to?"

"Ossus. And quick!" And with that, the ship successfully flew out of the Sith Hangar.

Cade grinned. This was going to be a piece of cake to him. "Now this is what I call a training!" he said. Then he started to duel the flying lightsabers with his two new trusty lightsabers.

Focusing on the battle, he tried to let go of any anger, hate, or fear he had in him. Thinking about the past was hard, but he tried to let go of it. Cade knew that he had to trust in the Force, no matter the circumstances.

He chuckled. "Boy, these lightsabers really work, Master Vadir!" Cade said.

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin ran through the hall way and say the door in which he burned thorugh closing with extra doors. "Uh-oh." Ryshin said, using the force to inhance his speed and jumped and twirled in mid-air. Ryshin burst out the door in plenty of time. Rolled on the ground and ran towards his ship. Punching in the coordinates. "Well, it seems like i'm goin home." ryshin said, as he headed for Ossus. While in Courcaunt space, Ryshin punched the hyperdrive and sped off.

TAG:Anyone

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I would hope so, I hunted down every single crystal in those, designed the matrices of them, I crafted every single detail of those down to the ignition button. In the future these blades will be your only hope. Now I think you have proven your worth with a blade, now we will train your Force skills." Seron said, he then disengaged his lightsabers and began to attack Cade with various Force based attacks, hoping that the young Jedi could evade them.

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin was now in Ossus orbit. "Okay, lets take this thing down." Ryshin said as he landed. Walking around the ruins of the Temple Ryshin sighed. "I sense a presence not far. A dark one." Ryshin said going behind a bigger ruin.

TAG:Mariya

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Anybody else want to take Cade?

IC: Mariya Dawn, inside The Fang, Hyperspace

"Don't worry, Mariya. We're almost there. By the way, may I ask you something?" the astronavigation droid asked.

Mariya continued to stare at the view sadly. "Yes. What is it?"

ND replied, "Well... I was wondering... why did Nihl want you killed? If you ask me, it's pretty... random."

"Tell me about it. But I just figured it out. He doesn't want me to gain more honor from Krayt because he probably thinks I'll become the next Hand. But not to worry, ND. we're away and safe."

Cade was surprised to see an old Jedi like Master Vadir fight so good. Once, he battled his own Master, Wolf Sazen, in a fist fight. This was totally different.

"Man! You're faster than a Sand Person shooting down a Bantha! It's unbelievable!" Cade said, sweating and trying to block every move Seron had.

It was good to know that this kind of Jedi was appreciative to train him new Force moves. But it was so amazing to see Master Vadir fight, for his kind of age.

16. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: I'm working on a rather long post between Nihl and Agrippa, perhaps alongside some of the other Sith on Korriban if you don't mind SkywalkerShine., it will be up later today sometime.

~Regards: Whill

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: That's cool with me, Whill_I_Am. :)

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"What did you expect some old decrepit relic when you came here? I've been training for centuries. Even Master Yoda was well trained in the Force and he fought actively well into his 800's. I assure you I have lost none of my skills, and if I keep it up I should be alive until my 3000's like my ancestor Odan, so technically I'm only middle aged." Seron said as he unleashed another volley of rapid fire Force blasts. "Hurry up and dodge these, we'll have to be leaving soon. I sense a powerful evil approaching the planet." he added a grave expression on his face.

TAG: Cade, Mariya

19. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008
    Darth Nihl, Darth Agrippa
    Coruscant, Sith Temple, Hangar

Nihl swore under his breath as the woman managed to escape. She would rue the day she had ever managed to escape from him, and he swore on his life that one way or another, he would smite her with the awesome power of the Dark Side. His red eyes flared as he turned to see his former apprentice, Darth Agrippa, move slowly into the hangar, looking as calm as ever.

"Mariya has escaped?" Agrippa said, his tone hopeful. The always lacking nature of the Findsman had always confused Nihl, and even now when his quarry had escaped, the Gand had managed to keep a calm face in such a dire hour. "Mariya is still going after Skywalker, Master."

"I know this already, and that girl is not taking my place. Not now, not ever." The Nagai fumed as he passed Agrippa, brushing against him hoping to draw some negative reaction out of the Gand. Nothing. The Sith roared inwardly, his soul burning with a passion that wanted nothing more than to see Mariya Dawn strewn out as a corpse at Lord Krayt's feet. He would have his day, and perhaps with a little coaxing, he could convince the Gand to accompany him.

"The Jedi has escaped too. Needless to say the Sith have suffered some casualties at the Jedi's expense." Agrippa stated as he and Nihl walked through the Temple, stepping over corpses that were cut down by a lightsaber. "Agrippa managed to divert the Jedi away from the archive library. Agrippa wonders what the Jedi wanted..." The Gand walked in silence, trying his best to keep up with Nihl, and both Sith rounded the corner, the bright blazing eyes of Talon staring them down like a bunch of kath hounds.

"Lord Krayt is displeased with the outcome," The twi'lek hissed, and neither Nihl nor Agrippa flinched. Talon turned on her heels and began to walk through the temple, the two male Sith knowing it was best to follow, lest they incur the wrath of the female. Nihl and Agrippa both walked in silence, stepping before Darth Krayt and an assembly of exclusive Sith: Maladi and Wyyrlok.

"Nihl, your actions were inexcusable." Wyyrlok cursed as Krayt sat silent atop his throne. It appeared as if the burning eyes of the entire assembly were focused just on the Nagai warlord. He could feel their glares burning fiery holes into him, and this made Nihl just a bit unsteady. "However, considering Dawn has escaped, your punishment will be a lot less severe." Wyrrlok looked to Darth Krayt whose eyes were still locked upon Nihl for what seemed to be an eternity. Krayt waved his hand and Wyyrlok bowed gently.

"As for Agrippa, he managed to divert the Jedi from our archives. While we're unsure what the Jedi was after, it seems he managed to slice through a good number of our apprentices," Maladi stated, standing among a short row of Sith. The row was comprised of Talon and Maladi, with Wyyrlok standing at Krayt's side. "The Gand should be commended."

Nihl looked up and took his place, standing beside Maladi who offered him a cold glare. His apprentice succeeded in a simple task, whereas his own personal goals allowed him to fail in executing Mariya.

"Darth Agrippa, you will seek out the Jedi who infiltrated our temple and bring him back to us. Dead or alive." They spoke to the Gand as if he were a simple bounty hunter, but his ability to locate people through the Force was splendid and magnificent. This made him an excellent assassin.

"Agrippa will do as commanded." The Gand bowed and turned on his heel, giving his master a sideways glance. It wasn't cocky, but he wondered what would become of him later. He too entered the hangar and boarded his ship, taking the time to meditate and focus on where the Jedi was going, observing the swirling pattern of the Force.

"Nihl, Agrippa has become too attached to the ideals of the Sith." Krayt said among the entire assembly.

"My lord?" Nihl asked questioningly.

"Release the anger you have for Mariya on your former apprentice. Do so, and your position as my Hand will be secured." Kr

20. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin thought for a moment. Getting up from behind a ruin, Ryshin moved towards his Starfighter, and punched in the coordinates. Jumping in, Ryshin gave the ruins one last look at the temple. Then his starfighter rose and left the planet. While above the planet, Ryshin saw what looked like a Sith Starship. "Hmm, wonder who that is." Ryshin thought as he went back into Hyperspace, headed towards Dantooine.

TAG:Darth Agrippa

21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry, guys. Internet problem.

IC: Mariya Dawn, landing near Great Jedi Library, Ossus

As the Fang landed by the old Library, Mariya stared at the magnificent view. "Woah..." all was that she could manage to say. The young woman glanced up. "ND. Secure the ship. I'm going in to capture Skywalker."

"Done, Mariya," ND responded.

Mariya walked out of her ship, as the hatch closed. It's been a while since she lived in Ossus. It was like home again. But Mariya had to focus on her mission. She kept her lightsaber and blaster with her on her utility belt.

Tag: No one at the moment

Cade successfully blocked Master Vadir's powerful Force blast. Suddenly, he also felt a disturbance in the Force. A Sith was nearby. "You're right, Master Vadir! We gotta get out of here. I sure hope Blue and Syn's all right."

The young man placed his two new lightsabers on his utility belt, and glanced at Seron.

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I have a personal fighter, it may be cramped but it does have room for two. It's in a hidden hanger, it will be able to outrun and outmaneuver any other ship out there. Tell your friends to meet up with us on...Dathomir, I have some connections there, we should be safe." Seron said, with that he escorted Cade to his fighter, docked in a small fissure concealed under the library. He ignited the primary engines, "Hurry on board we haven't much time." he said as the cockpit opened.

TAG: Cade, Mariya

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, boarding Seron's ship, Ossus

"All right. Let's do this!" Cade ran up the ramp, and pulled out his comlink. "Syn! Tell Blue to start up the Mynock's engines! We're heading to Dathomir."

Syn replied, "Roger that, Captain!"

Cade was finally in Master Vadir's ship.

IC: Mariya Dawn, Great Jedi Library, Ossus

Once the young woman was in the Library, searching, the Force suddenly hit her. Skywalker was no longer in the old Library. He must've escaped somehow.

"Man! C'mon!" Mariya complained. She ran out of the Library, and towards her ship.

Tag: No one

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Seron punch the accelerator on his ship and it blasted out of the hanger and out into space, he then proceeded to jump into hyperspace. "It'll take a while to reach Dathomir, till then I can teach you the theory to the Sever Force technique." Seron said. "Now when a Jedi uses this technique they focus heavily on the Force, both in themselves and their opponent. Once they accomplish a powerful enough focus the Jedi proceeds to concentrate on the flow of energy around and within the enemy, then they use their energy to cast a net or containment field around it. Then you should proceed to draw that field in and shrink the Force energies around and in the target into a dense and minuscule sphere. Once that is accomplished the Jedi must then draw out that energy sphere, this is perhaps the most difficult part because it is like trying to pull a fighter out of the gravitational pull of a super massive black hole." Seron said. "In order to remove the energy from the enemy one must throw oneself to the will of the Force, only then will your strength be enough to strip the energies from the target." Seron added looking over his shoulder where Cade was seated. "Did you catch all of that?" Seron asked again returning his gaze to the blur of lights before him.

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, inside Seron's ship, Hyperspace

Cade put his thumb up, smiling. "Sure did, Master Vadir." He looked around.

"So, uh... how long 'till we get to Dathomir?" he asked.

IC: Mariya Dawn, inside The Fang, orbit of Ossus

"Darn it, Darn It, DARN IT!!!" Mariya angrily said, having her head covered under her arm, and pounding her other hand on the control panels.

ND began speak. "Mariya? I'm sorry to bother you, but... why are you doing this? You could be living a normal life, you know."

Mariya slowly looked up from her arm, with tears in her eyes. "Because I want Skywalker brought to Lord Krayt so he won't have my head."

"Yes, but... haven't you stopped to think that... he might be planning something against you behind your back?"

The young woman glanced up, narrowing her eyes. "Did you think I wanted this, ND? Did you think I wanted to become a Sith? No! It was either join them or die! I was only a little girl! I was scared and knew no better. Now I do. There are times where I--" She couldn't finish.

ND asked with a sympathetic voice, "What? There are times where you what?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "There are times where I wish I was a Jedi again..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.