main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Third Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tabee, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Like I said before, I used to have lacrosse practice on this field right behind the tennis courts. That would be the perfect place for it. It's a big open area, and then, if anyone wanted to play tennis, they could. You might have to call Forrest Park and reserve the spot for that day though. You also might want to have a backup plan in case it rains like a random movie at Union Station. I hate to be a pessimist, but I would hate to see all this planning all go down the drain because of some rain.

2. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    sorry Brian, I forgot you mentioned a place [face_blush]

I didn't know you could reserve places at Forest Park... and to be honest, I still have no idea where you are talking about.

and yes, a back-up plan is a very good idea :D

3. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    oh i like this, i'll pencil it in on my calender and try to make it!

4. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    ok, i got the time, but when, as in day, are we doing this. and just to be sure, is it going to be at 2:00 or what or when or.... whatever.

5. Sith-Kazar

Sith-Kazar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I can't wait!!!

6. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    *sigh*

I've been thinking about this, and it might be awfully short notice... maybe we should hold off til next month?

7. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    well i will find out tommorow if i am working tommorow but i have one question about how long are we predicting this meeting to last?

8. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    well, if we have the meeting, which I'm not sure we will yet, it would prolly be anywhere from 2 to 3 hours, but you can leave whenever you have to

9. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    Yeah, this next week is bad! I gotta work Mon-Thurs and I work a 7 hour shift on Sat. not to mention classes...*sigh* anyways, at least give me a weeks notice...thankies...

10. dudeman

Jun 19, 2002
    yea, this month is kinda coming close to an end and i dont know if we can do it.

11. Son_of_Suns

Son_of_Suns Jedi Grand Master

Mar 16, 2002
    I was really hoping it would happen as planned since I'm already off that day and once school starts my life just about ends, but if no one else can seem to make it I guess it'll just have to wait, though personally it'll be difficult to schedule anything during the daytime after this month.

12. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    *sigh*

I know, and I'm sorry about that, I should have brought this up sooner, but I know Steph had been working on an idea before she disappeared agian.

But hey, it gives us more time to come up with a plan/day/time that works for eveyone :D

13. bountyhunterMJS

bountyhunterMJS Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    How About Sept. 21
    Just to throw a new date out there

14. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    :D

I like you, you can stay and help me with all lthis hard stuff :p

let's see... Sept 21st is a...Saturday!

alright peeps, comments on the day and time, and what to do, do we still wanna do the picnic or what?

15. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Hey Tabee have you heard or seen any post from Jedigal lately?
    As for as September my weekends are fairly full already, I'm pretty flexible and will go with the flow if I can make it.

16. dudeman

Jun 19, 2002
    i dont know for sure, ill know when it comes up though.

as for the picnic, that would be fine for me, but would all of us bring sumtin or what?

17. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    ok, I have not heard from Steph (Jedigal) for quite some time, I had been talking to her through e-mail, but she never responded to my last one.

If the days we suggest are not good for someone, feel free to suggest ones that might be better

I was planning on everyone bringing their own food. Although I was considering bringing cookies ;)

18. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I know how hard it is to set a date. However, it's better just to pick one instead of spending months, or years, waiting to have a meeting. Someone is always going to be left out. That's a shame, but you can make meetings at varying days of the week so everyone has a chance to participate.

I recommend just setting a date, getting it to the RSA to post and have a good time. You know the three meetings need to be within a year for all of them to count.

Those who can't make this one, make sure you put their date/time needs at the top of the list for the next meeting.

Now, let's get official.

19. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    ok, ok, we will...

and welcome back! :D

20. jedimaster5615

jedimaster5615 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2002
    Jedi_tabee, I noticed that your email address is pookie something. That's strange cause people call me pookie too.

21. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    [face_laugh]

always nice to meet a fellow pookie ;)

now, back to business, unless I hear otherwise, our meeting will be Sept 21st. About 2:30ish.

It will be at Forest Park, near the Lacrose Fields.

And it will be a picnic, bring your own lunches.

:)

22. Son_of_Suns

Son_of_Suns Jedi Grand Master

Mar 16, 2002
    Having it that early in the day may be a problem for me, but then just about any time may be bad for me for the next few months, so unless people feel like doing it at night it's as good as it's likely to get.

23. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    Taht time sounds good to me. :)

24. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    i won't know if i'll be working that day until that monday... ( :_| i have a job now!)

25. dudeman

Jun 19, 2002
    i wont know for sure until then but it sounds great to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.