main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic This is a good joke

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediKnight_Jathen, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jathen

JediKnight_Jathen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    A man and a giraffe walk into a bar
    people get mad
    giraffe falls over
    man goes to leave
    bar tender says OI you cant leave that lyin there
    man says that's not a lion that's a giraffe

2. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    here's a joke:

a nail just impaled my foot.

3. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    A joke?

Two mushrooms are walking down the street, and one gives the other a dirty look. The other mushroom then says, "What? I'm a fun guy!".

Not my joke.

4. Navigator

Navigator Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2004
    :confused: ... a fun guy?...
    (Comprhension finally dawns)
    Ack, "A fun guy!!"
    Chokes on own tongue [face_sick]

5. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    LOL...nice

Ok, here we go...

A rope walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender looks at the rope and says "We don't serve your kind here." Rope walks out and goes down to his friend's house. He asks his friend to tie him in a know and fray his edges. Friend does so. Rope walks back into the bar and sits down. Bartender looks at him and says, "Didn't I already tell you we don't serve your kind here?" Rope goes, "I'm afraid not."

Don't get it? Scroll down...

I'm afraid not...I'm a frayed knot...get it?? ;)

6. Navigator

Navigator Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2004
    Call me a masochist, but I kind of like a good groaner once in a while. (right eye twitches maddeningly... [face_hypnotized] ) ;)
    I just did a preview and saw that my ASCII wink got turned into a windows faces wink, cool.

7. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Two muffins are cooking in the oven. One turns to the other and goes, "Getting kinda hot in here, isn't it?" The other muffin looks at the first one and screams, "Ahhh! Talking muffin!"

8. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Yeah, Derek thinks that joke is hilarious. It doesn't have that effect on me. :p

9. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

Not bad STL!

three men were getting ready for a trip through the desert. While planning they were conversing about what supplies they should take with them. The first man said, i am going to bring lots of water. The second one said i am going to bring lots of food and provisions. The third man said " I am going to bring a car door, " the other two just looked at him in surprise and asked "why?" the third man replied " so when it gets hot i can role down the window " -

10. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    No insult meant here by ANY means. One of the kids in the after school program I run decided to grace my brain with this joke.

An American, a Canadian, and a Chinese man were hanging out by a bridge. Each one had a dog, and they were feeding them beans. A man came along and said he would give the man whose dog could walk across the bridge without farting $1000. They agreed. The American's dog went first. Right in the middle of the bridge, the dog farted. Then the Canadian went. Right in the middle of the bridge, the dog farted. Then it was the turn of the Chinese man's dog. His dog went over the bridge and made it to the other side without farting. The man with the money was impressed and said, "Make him do that again!" So the dog walked back across the bridge without farting. The money man said, "I can't believe it! How did your dog do that?" The Chinese man replied, "Me Chinese, me no dumb. Me stick cork up doggie's bum!"

11. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    How many Microsoft technicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    None, they would just declare darkness the new standard

sorry ladies

Adam was walking around the garden of Eden, moping. God asked him, "What is wrong with you?" Adam replied that he was lonely and didn''''t have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. He said, "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you''''ve had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.

Adam asked God, "What will this ''''woman'''' cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Adam thought a moment and asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.