main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver TICKETS ON SALE NOW?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _5_1_5_0_, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Canadian_EP3_Tickets_at_Famous_Players_91651.asp

I cant find em on movietickets.com??????? Wonder if I have to go right to the theatre????

Cheers
    Steven

2. omar_r786

omar_r786 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Yeah I can't find them on Movie Tickets either. I dunno what to do!!!!! I emailed Famous Players so hopefully we should have an answer by tomorrow.

3. _5_1_5_0_

Feb 27, 2001
    I phoned the one in Langley and they said the will know more next Wednesday... so it probably still is May 6

4. omar_r786

Oct 9, 2004
  5. _5_1_5_0_

Feb 27, 2001
    I member for AOTC though... I basically went the day the show opened and there were tons of seats left... it wont be hard to score tickets my man :D

6. djj_rome

djj_rome Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Hello Everyone

I went to Silvercity Riverport tonight in hopes of maybe getting some tix for ROTS since i read the article on the Force.net.

None are available yet the manager says possibly within the next couple of days for advance ticketing.

7. DarthCopper

DarthCopper Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005

They must hate us for not leaving them alone. HA HA. I check the famous players website every morning. It will show up the day they go on sale.

8. Count-Dorku

Count-Dorku Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Hey, Vancouverite FanForcers! :) I'm not Canadian, but I'll be seeing the glorious RotS in beautiful British Columbia.

I talked to a nice lady at the Silver City Metropolis, and she said they're still talking to 20th Century Fox, but should have tickets on sale in the next couple of days. She said they would be available for order online, too.

I don't know if anyone lives in or near Mission, B.C., but you can order tickets at the Silver City in the Junction Shopping Centre:

32555 London Avenue
    Junction Shopping Centre
    Mission, BC V2V 6M7

Check out www.movietickets.com for more info.

As far as I know, that's the only theatre currently selling tix in the B.C. area. But it's good news, as the others will be next. :)

9. omar_r786

Oct 9, 2004
    Tickets are on sale now guys! Check out Movie Tickets for details!

10. _5_1_5_0_

Feb 27, 2001
    I cant get any/find any for Colussous (however you spell it) out in Langley... I put in any day I can and cant bring anything up?!?!?!?!?!?! UGH!

Maybe Ill have to right to the theatre?

Seems like everywhere else has em up... cept for Langley :D Dumb hick town :D I tell ya!!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.