main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII Tickets

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Jan 11, 2013.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    The tickets will go on sale soon, from what I've heard it's the 16th of January.

Prices:
    3-day adult €95 (kid €45)
    Friday adult €45 (kid €25)
    Saturday adult €50 (kid €25)
    Sunday adult €45 (kid €25)

On site purchases goes up to €105 for 3-day (kid €55) and €50/60/50 (kid €30) for the rest of the days.

There will also be a VIP package. Unlike CVI there is only one level, the jedi master, and it will cost €500. For that price you get:

• Jedi Master VIP Badge with exclusive artwork (Allows for 3-Day access to the show)
    • Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Star Wars Celebration Europe Lanyard
    • Reserved Seating for all sessions in the Celebration Stage
    • One Daily Reserved Screening in the Digital Stage (VIPs seated before public)
    • VIP Only Q&A with Star Wars: The Clone Wars Director Dave Filoni
    • Separate Entrance to the Convention Center
    • Private VIP Lounge (Including Coat Check, Bag Drop, Refreshments, and Concierge)
    • Celebration Store Pre-Order Program (Reserve show exclusives before the show begins and have them waiting for you in the VIP Lounge)
    • Celebration Store Thursday Preview (Shop the Celebration Store on Thursday a day before the public)
    • Half Hour Early Access to Celebration Exhibition Hall
    • Half Hour Early Access to the Celebration Store
    • Fast Pass to skip the queue for up to six Autograph Hall celebrity signings (Price of autographs not included)
    • One Official Star Wars Celebration Europe poster (Rolled and complete with poster tube)
    • One Official Star Wars Celebration Commemorative Guide
    • Original, Signed Art Print by Dave Filoni
    • Exclusive Jedi Master VIP T-Shirt

2. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    And tickets are on sale now!

3. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Call me crazy - but I got a VIP ticket! Now I just have to book a hotel and flight :)

4. quigonobi3

quigonobi3 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 5, 2012
    So did i just brought mine now i have to get organised from what i saw at C6 i think it was worth it i will also get a special needs badge as well as i have a disability BTW as you see i am now a Jedi Knight that makes me feel really special thanks to the forum for doing this!!!:)

5. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    From what I also saw at C6 the VIP tickets were worth it, at least the jedi knight package. It's still a bit too steep for me, but I hope you will really enjoy your tickets. (and I don't mind VIPs getting a lot of perks, since they are willing to pay for them)

6. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    The 3-day ticket cost over €108 to buy online with all the fees... :rolleyes:

7. TheDarkKing

TheDarkKing Jedi Padawan

Jan 28, 2013
    Ticket bought, wish I could afford the VIP pass but just went for the 3 day.

8. MasterVonbee

MasterVonbee Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2013
    I spotted that too, rather sneaky. I hate booking fees! So the only advantage of prebooking your tickets is making sure you have them incase they sell out before the event.

9. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Seems more expensive than last time.

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    At least the prices for the last jedi-con were about the same. I paid about 110€ at that time... can't remember CE though. I just think they didn't had the VIP tickets last time... or missed taking a look at them since they were too expensive. :p

11. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    No, there were no VIP-tickets at CE. The started selling VIP tickets at CV. For CE you still got some special perks if you were an official fan club member or member of hyperspace, but both those have disappeared since then. That was basically just a lanyard in a different colour and going through the doors a bit earlier.

12. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, I remember getting some extra gifts for being a member of the OSWFC. Nice gifts though. :)

13. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    As a Hyperspace member you did get to use a lounge area upstairs, which was down the hall from where the celebs had a room so you could see them walking past the door soemtimes.

I enjoyed the Galactic Passport and still have mine, I wonder if something like that will happen again.

14. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    A question for you who have been to previous Celebrations: Would it be worth it picking up my badge at Will Call on the day before the event?

15. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    At the 3 Celebrations I have been to, I have always done the Will Call the day before. I don't know if queues and time could have allowed me to pick it up on the first day. I just prefer not to have to deal with that on top of getting to the actual queue for getting in. Also - depending on how the layout for the Convention Center is, it may not be possible to pick up the tickets before they open for the convention at 10 AM, but this is only a stray thought on my part.

16. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    If there is a possibility I always pick up the badge the day before.

17. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that today is the last day for VIP and T-shirt pre-orders, according to TFN Main. If you still need to pre-order there's a link along with the story.