main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary To The Members going to Celebration II

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DRK_HLMT, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    If you could please get me an autograph pic of Shannon Baksa (Mara Jade) I will pay handsomely!!! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Okay, enough!!!

"Listen she's rich, powerful, if you get her autograph the reward would be....."

"What?"

"Well more than you could imagine!"

"Well I can imagine quite a bit!"

2. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    I am going to C2, but she is coming to Creep Con right here in Baltimore in June, so you can get an autograph your self!!! :)

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Why don't you pay them 2,000 now and 15 when they reach Celebration II?

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey anybody going to Celbration II, I want a Star Wars pin. I'll pay you.

5. jade-sabre

Feb 18, 2000
    I am definately going. I have limited funds, but I can see what I can do to bring back some trinkets for people on my good list. :)

6. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I'll be sooooo good jade-sabre if you get me some sort of Star Wars Pin and I will re-imburse you for it. Thanks!

7. jade-sabre

Feb 18, 2000
    Eva is going to the celebration. Who else is going? I can't remember from our FF meeting.

8. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    I am definitly going. Heck, I'm already packed!! I've not been able to attend a meeting yet due to my work schedule....but would love to meet you all. I wont be able to attend the 4/13 one 'cause somebody's gotta watch the store since I'm sending my managment staff to Atlantic City for the weekend for a buying trip. If anybody is interested in meeting up someplace while in Indy.....let me know. It would make my trip!!

9. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Still new to the forums here. Only been posting since early March, but love the people in here and would like to get involved if I can in our local Baltimore chapter. I'm from eastern Baltimore and am DEFINITELY going to Celebration and would love to hook up with those of you who are going as well. Name's John by the way. Nice to meet you all.

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey John,

It's great to have you here. The Balimore chapter includes a great bunch of people. I hope you keep posting and can make it to the meetings. In fact, there's a meeting scheduled for next week (Sat 13th). Check out the thread titled "Fourth Meeting" where we're currently discussing location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.