main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA to the Premiere, What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by wookieefanPJM, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookieefanPJM

wookieefanPJM Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    I can't decide, I can't decide...please give me your thoughts.

Costume, casual? T shirt?

2. Jeebakin

Jeebakin Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    i dont have a costume, so i'm just coming in jeans and a ep3 t-shirt i got from hot topic

3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Yoda T-shirt and jeans for me...

So far, 7 of us are meeting at Jason's Deli for dinner at 9pm then walking over to the theatre to stand in line around 10pm. Anyone that is interested, drop on by and pull up a chair.

4. shopgirl

shopgirl Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    a shirt and tee?

5. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    most likely it will be a wookiee shirt and jeans for me.

I want to be comfortable while I am crying my eyes out.

6. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Probably jeans and the new SW t-shirt I picked up at Walmart after Sunday's meeting. Don't have a costume, but considering bring my Force F/X lightsaber with me anyway.

7. robjefferson

robjefferson Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Hi everyone, I've never posted here before but I was looking for other fans in the Columbus area and found this place. No one is wearing a costume? I feel kind of stupid now :) I'll be there with 6 friends, 4 will be Jedi, 2 won't be wearing costumes, and I'll be wearing a Star Trek uniform (I really love Star Wars, I'm just a bit of an ass).
    We'll be at the 12:05 a.m. showing on Screen 8. If you see me just yell "Hey Rob!" or beat me up for wearing what I'm wearing. See you all there.

8. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Hi Rob,

Welcome to our little section of the forum. Some of the people in our group are Trek fans too, including me, so we won't beat you up for that. Can't promise this for anyone else going to the premiere, though. ;)

I expect there will be a fair number of people in costume, including some from our group that do not post here (and maybe some who do).

As mentioned up-thread, we are planning to meet at Jason's Deli around 9 pm, so feel free to stop by. :)

9. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Hi, glad to hear more are planning to come out in costume. Just found out that Carmike is planning a fundraiser/costume contest at the premiere. $10.00 to enter and all $$$ go to Make-a-Wish foundation.

Feel free to come by Jason's Deli to meet up with us for a bite before staking out the Theatre.

10. shopgirl

shopgirl Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    I may bring a blanket too.

11. Ttod

Ttod Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    I'm with Rob, but thought I'd say 'hello' too. I'll be one of the fellows dressed as a (light) Jedi. It's actually my first attempt at sewing, but I'm mostly satisfied with the results.

12. wookieefanPJM

Apr 13, 2005
    i am so excited to see everyone tonight. I will have my camera ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.