main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Toy or Comic shows in the area

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Of course I didn't!!!!!!!

This is becoming a big problem for me, but I'm partially to blame myself this time. Wasn't functioning well until midafternoon.

If I remember correctly those guys usually start wrapping things up about then.

Alas, I wait for the next one to see what toyblock fate throws my way.

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Is anyone considering going to DragonCon in Atlanta early Sept.? I soooo want to go. We'll see what the financial situation is then.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I would LOVE to but I don't think I'll have the money and that is right after school starts.

4. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    What's up with the DragonCon? I'm not familiar with it. But I do have free room and board anytime I hit Altanta, courtesy of the older brother.

Atlanta is really not a bad drive either. Just have get by the Kentucky State Police, got a ticket last year on my way down. I think that makes tickets I've gotten on near half the times I've driven in their beautiful state. Their major donkeys!

Anybody good supposed to be there?

What about Billy Dee? I still want to get him to sign a 40oz Colt .45 for me!!!

5. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    I know Peter Mayhew and David Prowse will be there, not sure yet if anyone else from SW will be there. They have an awesome parade and there's usually hundreds of stormtroopers. Also, there is a good chance my next future husband (I think I mentioned him before)Craig Parker(Haldir)is going to be there. Oh, and Sala Baker (LOTR), Margot Kidder, and Richard Hatch. :) There are some authors and comic book people listed too. www.dragoncon.org

6. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Jeremy Bulloch will be there too. If time allows I, wouldn't mind going.

7. Darthtrader

Darthtrader Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    I've given this a little bit of thought.I actually could go if I really wanted to.Have plenty of vaca left at work.When exactly is this?

8. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Well lookie here! "Nice of you to join us!" I'm trying to see if I can swing it with a couple of days of vacation.

I'm going to Memphis for a weekend and going Back to Cabo San Lucas in October. My vacation time is getting tight for the year.

9. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    It's going to be a busy April; Ringfest is in Chicago the 8th-10th...I'm not missing this one. It's a good thing it doesn't coincide with Celebration. I'm sooo ***** Craig Parker...I mean meeting Craig Parker. [face_mischief]

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Diva, shame on you!

Wish I could hit ringfest, I have patterns for LotR costumes. But I can afford it with time away from school or cash.

11. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Is there a show this weekend?

12. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yep Sunday, I'll be there, you?

13. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    You've gotta see these pictures from DragonCon. Some of the SW costumes are pretty darn good. I think my favorite is the Elvis Stormtrooper. :D
    www.west-of-the-moon.net/dcon2004ocost.htm

14. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Yeah...so Ringfest got postponed and they haven't announced a new date. That stinks. :mad:

15. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Look on the bright side, you'll have more time and money for C3 now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.