main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOY THREAD !

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qcjedisteve, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjedimatt

qcjedimatt Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    TRU landspeeder and unleashed vader...also if you're still looking for the deluxe yoda or c3po the davenport target had some yesterday. I'm still looking for the kmart two pack with anakin and clonetrooper...thanks

2. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Steve and I found the new Tatoine Attack Annikan, the new Sith Training Darth Maul, and the Ephant Mon figures at the Kay Bee at SouthPark tonight. The Annikan and the Darth maul are pretty cool.

3. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Has anyone seen the Acklay beast.I saw it a couple of days ago at Target but then the next day when I went back to get it they were all gone. We were able to get the C3PO in Droid Factory and Yoda with Super Droid.

Lance

4. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Hello everyone...,found the second assortment of 12" dolls at the moline wal-mart this morning. The assortment includes Count Dooku, Zam Wessel and the Super Battle Droid.

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Still no Dooku here or Zam. Curse Wallyworld!

I still wish that I lived in Michigan. I don't know I'll go check this morning.

-Universal

6. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Yeah, I saw the Dooku but I'm not much into the 12" dolls. I just like the little figures.

7. Count_Looku

Count_Looku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I baught a toy.

8. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Good evening everyone. Just found the Republic Gunship at the moline wal-mart. Outside of that things are quiet. Happy hunting....

9. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Spotted the 12" Luke/Tauntaun at the Davenport TRU. $60..but worth it...

10. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Last Week I bought a $100 worth of Star Wars stuff, but still no sign of Dooku or Luke on Tauntaun or Zam 12inch.

I hate living in the South sometimes. Wish I was back up in Michigan.

11. phatjedipdog

phatjedipdog Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2002
    sorry guys not that much in to the starwars toys :( But has anyone seen the new Heman toys!(and im not a dork for bring up the topic of said heman toys :p)

pdog is out

12. qcjediHammond

qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Does anyone remember the lightsabers that Walgreens had when episode one came out well at the halloween store in southpark(by chick-fil-a) they a anakin saber for about 8 dollars.

13. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Has anyone seen an Ep II Yoda lately????? I can't seem to find them anywhere!!!! If anyone knows where I can pick one up, please let me know - I don't have one yet.

14. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    I haven't seen them around down here.
    So I haven't gotten Yoda yet.

Anyways, the South finally has the 12inch Dooku, Super Battle Droid and Zam.

I got 2 Dookus and 2 Zams.

So my collection is growing.

Peace.

15. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Evening everyone. The KB exclusive jedi starfighter with obi-wan pilot has arrived at the davenport KB. Happy hunting...

16. QCJediLance

Jul 22, 2002
    I found the "robot" R2D2 at Walmart in Davenport. It is $97 but at least cheaper than the one Chris and Steve are getting! If it is still there next week I will be getting it.
    Lance

17. QCJediLance

Jul 22, 2002
    Hey everyone I was just up to the super target in davenport and there are new accessory packs from the origional triligy, i picked up the Endor victory set and there's also the remote R2D2 but he's $99.99. They also have little ships from the triligy there also as 2 packs and are going for $5.99.

18. QCJediLance

Jul 22, 2002
    I just got the R2D2 interactive droid and it acts just like the real R2, stubborn and has a mind of its own(just like my wife and kids). Or it might be operator error. I looked all over the QC for it and found none except at K's Merchandise Davenport where they had one left after I bought mine. Everyone else said they were sold out and don't know when they will get more in.

Lance

19. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Clone Ship, at Wal-Mart for $38.99

AWSOME ! ! ! ! !

I just need 9 more clones and 2 pilots :)

"To the forward command center take me"

20. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Sweet Steve. I saw The Gunship today at Wal-Mart. But anyways I have the Interactive Artoo and he's well worth the $100.

-Jane aka Universal

21. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Hey You all see the new line of Figures coming out this year called Clone Wars with a new Yoda, and Mace, with 3 pack of Clone troopers that can bend at the legs and arms. if you want to see what the new toys look like got to Star Wars .com

22. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Anyone interested in Ultrama displays? I have two for sell and one is unopened.

23. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    The clone trooper 3-packs are showing up at Toys R Us. They're cool. Kinda like old plastic army men-not much articulation but great for dioramas.

I have some more clone 3-packs coming from Hong Kong-I might be able to trade.

24. QCJediLance

Jul 22, 2002
    Has anyone got the new silver Boba Fett figure yet. I was wandering about how much they were becouse I'm going to purchase on this week for $25.00 is that to much and how rare are they.

25. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Hello Lance. The silver Fetts are going to be available through the fan club soon. At Wizard World you could purchase two at $11 each. I might hold off until the fan club releases a price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.