main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Transformers-Bayverse] A World Apart (AU, romance, adventure, self-insert, Autobots, Decepticons)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by JediMasterAmanda, Feb 10, 2012.

1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: A World Apart

Author: JediMasterAmanda

Timeframe: Shortly after the first movie and beyond

Characters: Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz, Sam, Mikeala, a lot of others, Amanda(OC), Naomi(OC), other OCs later on.

Genre: self-insert, AU, romance(eventual), perhaps some humor?, adventure, etc.

Keywords: crazy, horrible, awesome, Autobots, Decepticons, AllSpark

Summary: When two girls discover they were somehow sent to the world of the Transformers, how will they cope? And will they be able to return? Is there anything left to return to? What purpose is there to their being here? Join them as they find adventure, friends, enemies and possibly even some...love? Well, who knows what the future holds? I don't!

Author's Note: I am actually on chapter 55 of this story. It?s a year old and still going strong! This is what happens you mix me and Transformers. Well, it?s one of the things that happen anyway. I have several other stories that, depending on the response to this one(which has been called ?epic? by my readers at fanfiction.net), I may or may not post here to share with my fellow Star Wars fans/Transfans. I will be updating religiously on Fridays, lest another of my disappearances happen. Which is very possible. But I will try to at least show up to update! After all, even through my disappearances I have kept up reading my favorite story ever posted on these boards, which was written by MsLanna. :)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!

Communication Key for Story:

"Internal Communications"

Text Message

"Regular speech"

"Cybertronian"

Thoughts/Dream Sequence

Intro

Hello, my name is Amanda and my life has been turned completely and utterly upside down. Well, not literally...but it's definitely not the same in any way, shape or form anymore.

I mean, not even half a year ago, if you had told me that giant alien robots exist or you could go to an alternate world then I would've told you that you had watched too much Transformers or read too much fanfiction. Now if you told me that, I wouldn't be able to disprove you if I tried. Well, maybe it's not real for you, but it certainly is for me now.

There is a story behind my new found belief that giant alien robots and alternate worlds exist. This is that story. Read on if you dare...

Chapter 1: Meet Jack

"Naomi! I needed that!"

"Oops, sorry."

I sighed heavily, shaking my head and giving Naomi my best exasperated look. She was currently holding the broken pieces of yet another item that I needed. Ever since she had come back from her mysterious adventures on the seas, she had been rather clumsy, breaking things that I needed in order to do my work. This time, she broke the welding tool.

"Great, now what will I use to weld this thing together?" I asked, holding my hands out helplessly before putting them on my waist.

We were standing over our latest project. It was actually for Naomi's work, but she had come to me for help seeing as I could figure almost anything out and knowing how I enjoyed science projects. This time we were making a small scale model of a jet, large enough to fit two people and not able to fly. We were only making the frame; we would add the inner workings at a later time.

"We'll just get a new welding tool," Naomi said. "I got lots of money to spend from my last mission."

"You and your secret missions," I said. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were secretly working for the CIA."

"Not at all," Naomi said. "My secret has nothing to do with the government."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go get what we need," I said.

Half an hour later, we were walking around Lowes, trying to find the section we needed. We didn't often come to Lowes as Naomi had most of the tools we ever needed. As a result of this, we had no idea where anything was. We spent two hours running around the store until we finally ran right into someone, neither of us paying attention to where we were walking.

"Sorry," we apologized at the same time.

"It's a