main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Transformers the Movie DVD

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dooks, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hey everyone if you didn't know the Transformers dvd is released today and is awesome. Just a heads up the Wal-mart exclusive has the animated prequel and the single disc version of the movie no 2-disc edition. So for the hardcore fans you maybe buying two copies of the movie in order to get all the special features and behind the scenes stuff.

I know I'll be buying the 2-disc edition as I already purchased the wal-mart exclusive version but have yet to watch the animated prequel.

2. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    I picked up the Future Shop 2-disc. It came in a steel box and you could choose between Autobot and Decepticon. I'll be checking out the special feats later in the week, but I just finished the movie... just as intense as it was the first time. :cool:

3. DarthJaeger

DarthJaeger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    The two disc version of this flick is a GREAT set. The amount of extras crammed in on the second disc puts a heap of recent "two disc so-called special edition" movies to shame! I loved the little easter egg with Michael Bay getting his just deserts!
    A full review will be up on the ChilledMonkeyBrainz later today for your enjoyment, or anger inducment!

4. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Here's some movie trivia:

Voice of Megatron in the original "cartoon series" was also involved in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

First reply 2 this post with exact character wins.

5. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Frank Welker I think.

6. whisperjedi

Apr 19, 2005
    Frank voices which character in Raider's....?

7. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    He voiced the monkey.

8. nobodyfresh

nobodyfresh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    I'm not sure how they can call it an "animated" prequel there isn't really any animation there are pictures and drawings. I would say it was just a quick cash grab not too much effort here.

9. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    That's why I too, went with the Future Shop metal (Autobots) case.

10. whisperjedi

Apr 19, 2005
    IS that your final answer?

That is correct. Pm me 4 a prize...

(This info. was mentioned in Toyfair.)

11. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    The wal-mart disc is ok and more for anyone who hasen't read the comic which I didn't so it was cool for me. But if your a hardcore fan you'll buy it so you have everything and I do plan on getting the 2-disc one also. It's kinda like star wars how many version have we all bought of these movies and still more to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.