main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Trip to the Chinese Theatre line-up in LA!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    na. I dont mind making the thumbnails. That can be automated. Will try to finish tonight...keep getting distracted.

[face_mischief]

2. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    The photos are up.
    It looks like you folks had a good time. :)

oooo. Wonder Woman! [face_drool]

3. Ion_Control

Ion_Control Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2002
    Pictures...hmmm... :)

4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    You know IA, sending Subjugator captions of what you were thinking could be interesting. Especially when on the radio, all I tell you is that I'll get lead's attention for the break in Blythe, and you take the one of me on his wing.

Thanks for posting them on the page Subjugator, we appreciate the effort you put into it.

5. Hugh_Dee_Hugh

Hugh_Dee_Hugh Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    The Hutt with the Fed's hat disturbs me.

HDH

6. Ion_Control

Ion_Control Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2002
    [face_laugh]

"Hutt Hats"--the latest fashion. ;)

7. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Yeah, well, in true Hutt style, Jabba was "guarding" the store that displayed, not only Star Wars memorabilia, but crack pipes and a couple of bongs as well. We were all... um... impressed. **snicker**

Ha. My Wonder Woman costume will so put that one to shame... ;) Just gimme a few more months of working out. Yesss...

^.^

8. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    like Void said, thanks for putting up those pictures! They are... special. :D

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hi! This is Linda (Mara Jade) from the Chinese Line, and also from the San Diego Star Wars Society. It was my lightsaber you guys were posing with in those pics! Thanks for posting them, and I'm glad you had such a great time while in Hollywood. Will any of you be making a trip to the Comic Con in San Diego in August? Perhaps we can host a party for you guys while you are in our town. Let me know your comic con plans.

MaraJade@SanDiegoStarWars.com

10. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    I didn't go to visit the line up in front of Manns (sp?) but I was making tentative plans to go to Comic Con :)

MJA

11. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Hey Linda, it was good to meet all of you in LA. lol, and thanks for letting us play with the lightsabre. ;) We really haven't discussed Comic Con, but it's something we should probably start thinking about once EP.2 is over.

12. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hi Linda,

This will be my 3rd year at con (and my sisters...I lost count). My sis lives in San D...she and our group of friends there would probably be very interested in a get together.

-Bill/Void
    ginsu@earthling.net

13. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I would LOVE to go to Comic Con!! Never been before, but I keep hearing about it. Hmmmm.... methinks maybe we should make this one a trip too. :D

14. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well if Void's going it's a good bet I will be...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.