main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE uhhhh,...... January meeting anyone???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by That awful vracer, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Well, I'll have my daughter with me (thought my wife might like a little break), though I'm sure there's bound to be a number of kids there. Look for a purple Harry Potter backpack. I guess, just look for a mob of mostly guys. I'm sure one of us will be wearing a Star Wars t-shirt. A number of us are a little tubby (you know who you are) so that should narrow it down a little more. I have short spiky hair which may be either blue, green or purple depending on which color I grab in the morning. Or, I suppose you could ask where all the Star Wars geeks are sitting. Why don't you describe yourself & we can flag you down if we get there before you do.

2. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Well....I'm about 5'5, brown hair with blonde highlites, kinda chin length.

Hrrm, well, this is easier. Here's some pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/docsarah2001/acte2001.htm

3. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    A number of us are a little tubby (you know who you are) so that should narrow it down a little more.

Let he without a pot belly cast the first jelly donut!! :D ;)

4. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Well, it's 4:30...I'm finally up and getting ready, so I guess I'll see you guys there!

I don't know if any of you will check this before you go, but I'm wearing jeans and a gray shirt with purple writing on it. If all else fails, I'll just ask for the Star Wars Geeks ;)

5. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    As promised, here's my post ;)

*Smacks Craig and stabs Mark with a plastic fork*

And no, there will NOT be any appearances of Slave Sarah in the fanfilm. Also, there will NOT be 10-12 hours of Jimmy Buffet Mark!

6. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    OH REAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY?

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    She must feel like walking to Indy then. That's how it sounds to me anyway. I always thought the rule was whoever is driving controls the radio. That command can then be deferred to the person in the passenger seat if the driver so desires. That person can then decide whether or not the person/people in the backseat have any say in the matter.

8. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Did I say no 10-12 hours of Jimmy Buffet? I meant no way that I can't go 10-12 hours WITHOUT Jimmy Buffet. Yeah...that's it...*nods*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.