main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Ultra Sabers!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Aug 5, 2006.

1. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Just out of curiosity, how far are you on my saber? I sent it about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten any word since. How goes it?

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Edit: Placed post in wrong thread

3. UltraSWG

UltraSWG Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    email me your personal info and I'll check on it for you.

4. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    hey UltraTodd, i sent a couple of emails to you. my from address is antigravitydad@comcast.net i tried calling but there was no answer. my phone number is in the e-mails. let me know if you didnt get them
    thanks
    bylar

5. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    I don't know anything for sure, but I'm pretty sure that they are so busy with all this holiday stuff, because I sent them my saber for an upgrade a week after Halloween and have yet to hear anything from them at all.

6. Bylar

Aug 4, 2006
    thats why im tryin to get his attention using this thread.

7. UltraSWG

UltraSWG Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    email todd at ultrasabers dot com We aren't ignoring anyone, we're just swamped right now, but that email is the best way to get ahold of us. If you call tomorrow between 9am and 5pm, Jennifer will answer.

8. Bylar

Aug 4, 2006
    ya i forgot to post that i talked to UltraTodd, sorry, now im just waitin to hear back. i hope to see you guys soon over there.

9. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    SWEET! I am glad that You guys got connected. Bylar is a stand up guy, and is pretty crafty too. Hope the Christmas rush is going as well as can be expected...sorry I couldnt be down to help out.. :(

10. Bylar

Aug 4, 2006
    it seems that the Darkside as put yet another of many obsticles in my path, apparently i'm not needed as of yet, so oh well.....many situations are in fact tests of paitence and perservierence. some are just forks in the path. who's to say which is which?

11. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Before I left L.A. I order 2 sabers for my niece and nefu.

I went out to L.A. for X-Mas so I got to C the sabers.

Very nice, good quality.... very impressed.