main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific umm, ok anyone from humboldt county out there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedibandnerd, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    hi!!!!!! no that would be awsome! yay! we arn't official yet though, two meetings, and im afraid we arn't very organized, but we would be very happy to have you join us! oh, and im brittany, kind of the leader for now, but i have no intention of makeing that permnament(hehe, im no palpatine!) are you going to humboldt?

2. Jedi_Anais

Jedi_Anais Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Yep, I'm starting at Humboldt in August, but I'll should be visiting for a few days in June. What do you guys do at meetings?

Oh, and I'm Anais btw. :)

3. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    hi im mandi. people call me loser.

4. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    no jeffs a loser amanda, hmmmmm, well we talk about starwars and stuff we want to do but usually don't do, we don't really do much but we have only had like two meetings so well probably be more organized by the time you move here, or idno summers can be really good or really bad.

5. georgeclinton

georgeclinton Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    I say we have our next meeting at.. um... somewhere good.... how about..um... at like a chinese food restrant. Or maybe um.... a synagog.

6. Jedi_Anais

Jedi_Anais Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Alright then. I'll get back to you guys in August. :)

7. Jedi-Jeff1

Jedi-Jeff1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    wow brittany your clever, and just curious what we sould do now that the movie is over and we cant fantasize about nething, fundraising is more for church and the whole t-shirt idea was sorta blown away because the movie is over and we cant go to see it for the first time as a club in all matching uniforms

8. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    yeah, jeff kinda has a point there :(

or we could all meet at Tomo's if nobody has any problems with sushi, and if you haven't had sushi before, now's the perfect time to start ~_^

9. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    amanda your the only one who calls yourself a loser ;).. but yeah i have no idea what we would do at a meeting especially because i didnt go to the first two... due to my stupid effin mmkaying leg

10. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    i think jeff needs to be nice. good lord. and whenever theres a nother meeting i will be there. maybe.

11. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    way to scare of the new person................ but i guess thats what we redwood troopers do best, jeff just becouse starwars is over dousn't mean we can't have t-shirts and be a devoted fanforce, i an soooooooo busy this week, but we are haveing a meeting next week, no question about it. I say we have it at burger king(yuck) but they are all starwarsed up and i wouldn't have to ask them persmission like i would everywhere else. so tell me what you think about that idea, and i an so talking to miranda and brian and david and ethan becouse they need to post. i know i know theres still.........

12. georgeclinton

May 27, 2005
    DENNYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. DarkSide15

DarkSide15 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    yeah we kinda need to set up an official date and time for where we're gonna have are meetings cause there's really no way we're gonna be able to take this seriously if we don't even know where to meet. just a though........... btw for those of you who havent been reading the force.net articles there could be a pre episode one movie floating around in goerge lucas's mind...........

p.s. 5 times now, oh yes, 5 times i've seen episode 3
    WooT

14. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    grrrr i have only seen it three, but theres still time left. ok, yeah we are working on a time and place right now ethan if you have any suggestions that would help becouse this is a team effort, so far we have dennys and tomos, and i would like to put out either a monday or tuesday of wensday(my only days i can get into eureka), and 5:30 so lets discuss the day and place now.

15. georgeclinton

May 27, 2005
    DENNYS OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GRAND SLAM TIME!!!!!!!!!

16. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    i love star wars

17. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    that was absolutely, positively disgusting!!!!!!! jeff why are you here if you are just going to offend most of the people here like that?

18. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    so how many times has everyone seen the movie

19. Jedi-Jeff1

Apr 12, 2005
    too many and ive seen it once

20. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    oh jeff you nerf herder!!!!!!!!!! three and thats not even close to enough!

21. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    uhhh... once... and i want to see it much more ^_^

22. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    your so rude jeff. gosh you were supposed to see it with me!!! ughh! same with the longest yard! if you would have seen it with me you would have liked it... haha jk

23. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Ok, since you guys are SO active, I think it's about time you have your OWN board!!

Here it is!!!

24. LadySythe

LadySythe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005
    Eh... I'm from Shasta County and seeing as there probably isn't a thread... [face_worried] I thought to say howdy here to my neighbors...

Lady Sythe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.