main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA UNBEFRACKENLEAVEABLE!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Check out the news websites. (krem.com, khq.com etc) and look for a story that aired last night (Thursday) about a couple stealing Fentanyl patches from nursing home residents. My workplace (Manor Care) was one of those mentioned and I personally met both of the suspects! The girl worked there for about 3 days. This has been an ongoing investigation for weeks now and I have not been allowed to talk about it much until the arrests were made today.
    Gods if ever there was justification for paranoia....not to mention flaying these two alive! two of the victims were MY FRACKIN RESIDENTS! Absolutely sweet old ladies who unfortunately suffer from severe dementia as well as chronic pain!
    OOOOOH the things I'd love to do to these two! Suffice it to say, I'm glad I was not the one to catch them in the act, or I very likely would be in jail myself for a double homicide.

Is this not the sickest thing ever or what?

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    That is messed up. Maybe they should be left alone with an interrogator droid for a while.

3. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    That's just horrible. Stealing is bad enough, but to take the patches right off of the people who are using them is down right dispicable! Too bad we aren't more up on capital punishment, I'd like to see them loose a hand each, and have to deal with it completely free of pain meds, just to teach them a lesson! Grr, I have never been so close to going Dark Side!

4. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Damn. There are alot of ugly people out there.

5. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    May the police find them quickly!
    I don't get people sometimes [face_frustrated]

6. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    They already did. An actual worthwhile win for them.
    Hopefully the Justice System won't fail the victims of this crime.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.