main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Upcoming Concerts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by CuppaJoe, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Oh yeah, the vandals at the warped tour. I wouldn't mind seeing Thursday too.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I feel so old, I know NONE of these bands and I think concerts just have too many drug for me to sit through. At least at Riverport they do.

3. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    well, the vandals aren't really new.

4. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Linkin Park and a bunch of other awesome bands are coming to UMB in late August. I can't remember who all is gonna be there, I just remember pooping my pants when my roommate told me.

Unfortunately, it won't be until I'm back up in k-ville.

5. quigon_brian

Aug 16, 2001
    Also, I know Guster is coming to both the pageant and Truman State University in the next couple of weeks.

That's gonna be a sweet show. I think my ticket is only gonna be like 8 bucks.

6. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    Wow, that's not bad. Anybody know if The Vines are coming in concert this year?

7. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Linkin Park is gunna be at the UMB in August... and someone already mentioned The Crystal Method *bows*

8. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    already have simi plans to be going to Warp Tour. :) And I would love to go to the Distillers concert next month.

But hey if Bad Religion is going to be at WT I am all for it! saw them in concert last year and it was just awesome. :)

9. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    I'm definetely going to the Blink 182/ No Doubt concert. Mike, you must come along.

10. quigon_brian

Aug 16, 2001
    I might be there. I've been to the last three Blink concerts in St. Louis. However, the last one was pretty sad. Green Day showed them up pretty bad. They didn't entertain or anything. They literally came out, played, and left. They didn't even do an encore.

For a lot of bands, that would have been acceptable, but after seeing Blink twice before and listening to their live album, you kind of expect a little more of a show.

11. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Isn't Trapt coming to Pops soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.