main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Upcoming general meeting of Bloomington Star Wars fan club: Sat., 2-8-03

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I just thought I would inform everyone about the February general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fan club this Saturday.

Date: Saturday, February 8th
    Time: around 4:00 pm
    Place: Rolypoly at the Gables (114 S. Indiana Ave.) across from Bryan Hall on the IU campus

If you have any questions please contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net. Thanks.

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi everyone. Well ... today is the day. The general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars Fan Club is today, around 4:00 pm
    at Rolypoly at the Gables (114 S. Indiana Ave.) across from Bryan Hall on the IU campus. I hope to see you there.

If you have any questions contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or on the forum board here. Thanks.

3. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Hope you had a good meeting

4. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    The weather has been bad. Though I'm going to try one last shot and try to reschedule for this Saturday, same sw fan club, same time & place.

5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    The weather has been so bad this month that I'm postponing the general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars Fan Club until next month. I hope to see you then.

6. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    In case noone has noticed, the weather has been bad lately ... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.