main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp URGENT: MM YARD SALE OPTION

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabaccs_luck, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Manchester Mandalorians intrested in a yard sale in addition to the potential bake sale I have a lead.

Thirty Pines self storage in Penacooke/ Concord is planning a yard garage sale for the 15th (the other option was the 22nd but not too many chose that day thank goodness) buuut they are short on the number of people intrested in selling things.

In the past they have had people who don't have storage with them (flea market sellers ect.) come an sell.

They got about 200 people visit their last garage sale.

If any of you still want to try this let me know real soon (next day or two) so I can let them know I have a few more intrested parties in the 15th.

I can give directions and maybe even rides to those that need it from the concord mall. I don't have a lot of cargo space (or actually you could follow me to the site).

Hope to hear from you soon.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I have to work that day but I'd be willing to kick in some stuff to sell I can get some price stickers and drop them off to who ever is going to be setting up.

Sounds like a great idea, and would give us a bit more exposure in the state :)

3. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    it may not happen. They were forced to cold call people to see if anyone wanted to sell.
    If they don't get 20-25 sellers they won't do it.

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I would want to do this because my father and I were talking about how to raise money for C3 but I can't think of anything to sell.

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HI ALL,
    I believe the 15th. is to soon for most people. If any of you guy's wish to go... have at it! Every little bit you make helps , right? RIGHT!!

I was thinking more in June/July sometime so we can plan it abit more. Have time to get stuff collected together & make it a nice big sale.

It will be a mean topic at the next meeting.

SeeYa!!
    TK

6. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Subject of discussion? Are you mental TK? We're all (hopefully!) going to be dodging the blasters and sabers from the scum and villainy from the New England Garrison 501st! I just contacted them, and I'm hoping 3 weeks will be enough time to get some of them up here...

I think for the 22nd, the bake sale is a good idea, but there is no way I can add the yard sale to my agenda at this point...I'm planning the CANTINA bash, trying to clean my back yard (it's awful!), trying to get my storage bins built in the basement, and I gotta do SOMETHING for me and Beth's 10 year anniversary...It's crazy 'round these parts...

Rik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.