main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

visiting sweden

Discussion in 'Archive: Sweden' started by starfish, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Emilsson is not the only one red as a lobster. :(
    I was outside longer than I thought I would be, and the Sun was not forgiving. Luckily I have some calamine lotion.

It was nice meeting Pete and Cob and the rest of you! Kee was puzzling, as usual.

Good luck on your further travels, Pete! ... and beware of Finnish tango dancing! ;)

2. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I think it's Fred's fault. He didn't like us discovering his evil plans of comitting ornicide. ;)

3. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    *looks himself in the mirror and imagines himself as a lethan twi'lek*

4. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    It's weird, I usually get red as a lobster when out in the sun, but I guess my arms have gotten used to it by now... They are exactly the same colour as before. If I had known that people would get burned I would have given you some sun lotion (which I always keep in my bag in the summer, just in case.)

Anyway, I had fun yesterday, even though it rained a little. I just can't understand why it always starts to rain while we're playing krocket!

5. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm starting to suspect that some actions of the act of croquet playing might be the same as those of some mysterious rain dance which has long since been forgotten. While we play croquet we accidentally performed a part of this rain-inducing rite.
    The big question is what we were doing that might have triggered the rain.

Perhaps it is the furious hitting of the club into the ground, when no
    ball is involved ... ;)

6. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    Or the inability to hit a certain small pole in the ground with less than 20 attempts? ;)

7. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Hey, it wasn't my fault! That pole was evil!

8. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    If you spend more time on practicing than whining you may hit it with perhaps less attempts.

LATE EDIT: I hate runaway words.

9. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Kee was puzzling as usual? *shakes head* And here I did my best to be charming...

It was nice meeting you, though, Pete, although I couldn't stay for long. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Europe.

10. DARTHLARS

Mar 12, 2002
    My club was slightly bent, and curiously enough with it I and Obi Anne made our best strikes.
    I wonder if the angle of the wood had an effect in the accidental rite. [face_thinking]

Oh I did not mean that Kee wasn't charming. Evil often is. ;)

11. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Thanks for showing me around Uppsala everyone, very nice place. And it was great seeing
    all of you and playing croquet. Interesting rain dance theory there. lol

12. OHSTONHA

OHSTONHA Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2006
    I just want to tell you all about a great new site for survivors of abuse!! www.fullcirclesurvivors.com is awesome. If it cant help you or doesnt apply, maybe itll help a friend or relative. Hope you enjoy.
    peace,
    ohstonha

13. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    That last post is pure spam, so please don't post things like that again out of threads were they actually talk about things like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.