main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Wake Up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I can overlook no one but myself posting on Sunday. I know that we at times need a break but Monday also? I have an excuse, as I am not well today but since I posted that first no one else can use it withour a Doctor's note.

I need to know the number going to LosCon. Yes I know that I took notes on that during the meeting but I need an update. Also, what day you are planning to arrive and depart. I know that the Emperor likes to go down on Thursday to avoid too many Thanksgiving dinners but what about the rest?

There may be a change of plans for the FDIM trip. I'm not sure yet but there is a rumour that it may be this month. I will let you know what I find out.

Okay, that is all for now but I will be watching.....

2. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    We all have lives beyond this box and fortunatly we meet more there than we do here

But yes I will try to post more so we are alive in here as well

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Oddly it was not just our boards that were quiet today. Several seemed to have gone into a lull until this evening. San Diego was the surprising one.

Yesterday The Wizard and I went to the Visalia swap meet to look for missing lightsabre's but saw none. We did however find a fabric that can be used as Lumminara's cloak. (I did call the Vice "I was press-ganged" Chancellor and left a message concerning this find. As of yet no reply.) We also found a jacket at a great price, a small flashlight that will make a very cool lightsabre (It was free) Bits and pieces of jewelry for use on costumes and a Jessica Rabbit keychain. We had lunch and then went to Borders where we spent the rest of the day. It was at sometime that I picked up these icky Jedi germs and now find myself ill. Even Sid'ious doesn't want to be around me right now.

4. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    looks like my son and I will be going to FIDM on the Sunday before Thanksgiving to meet with a bunch of TDHers and enjoy SoCal GenCon. We're not sure about our participation in LosCon because of that trip, but if we do go to LosCon it'll be a Saturday only trip.

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, it is quiet, isn't it? thought about posting, but i had nothing to say, and for once didn't feel like having to initiate contact.

well, i'm going. presumably on thanksgiving evening. and since josh is supposed to ride with me, both ways this time, i guess that would be two of us. and we're coming back sunday morning.

turns out my job is starting to get pissy about the number of sundays i've been asking for, because you know i want every one off or something :rolleyes: it turns out that the only reason i got this sunday off for kearney is because i told vern that i actually DIDN'T want the sunday off for loscon. this is my primary greivance with this job, besides no days off with the dave hardly EVER.

anyhow, good morning. i guess. unless it's been raining, in which case WHEEEEE!

6. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    All the boards have been quiet recently. I hope this isn't a "Well, heck, the movies are all done" trend...

- Kai

7. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Yeah the Goodwill has been giving me more trouble too, so I've decided to give my two weeks notice in at that place. Good riddance I say to there. Hope all is well with you all.

8. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I will also be going down to L.A. on Thanksgiving afternoon/evening with all the early escapers... so there's another for your list MP. :cool:

Glad to hear you put in your notice Jerry, sure it means no more cool stuff cheap, but there are more important things, like sanity.

Sorry to hear about your boss being a [expletive deleted] Cheryl, you want we should leave him a calling card, like a big foam rubber horse's head in his bed? Or would the other end be more appropriate?[face_devil]

9. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Humm... my room is only for the night of the 24 and 25th I think. I will have to check when I get home. So that would mean if I left with you all, I would need a floor to crash on. [face_shhh]

10. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Most welcome you would be,;) my little dark green friend.

11. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < Sorry to hear about your boss being a [expletive deleted] Cheryl, you want we should leave him a calling card, like a big foam rubber horse's head in his bed? Or would the other end be more appropriate? >

naw, he's a pretty ok dude, feeds me sometimes and always makes sure i'm as well taken care of as possible. just has this... thing... about sundays.

"good, simple people. the salt of the earth. you know... morons."

[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.