main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Washington Fanforce dinner at C4, like last time?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Shall we plan another C4 dinner with WA fanforces? I was thinking that Sunday night would be best, the last night of the con. Where should we have it. It would be cool to choose a restaurant and then get reservations if available. What say you?

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Isn't Monday the last day? Can a former Washingtonian attend?

3. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Well, I don't know how long the con goes on Monday, but that day is open too. Just putting ideas out there! And of course you're welcome to attend!

4. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Monday the con ends at 4PM - and I'll be hopping on a shuttle at 5 - cutting it fine I know...[face_worried]

5. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Does that mean that Monday would be better, because you won't be there Monday night?

6. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    ummmmmmmmmm.

[face_plain]

I guess it's however you want to take it.

7. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Sorry, I meant to post SUNDAY, not Monday for the first one. I was trying to say that it would be better on Sunday, so you could attend...that is what I get for not proof-reading....

8. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    OK - Yes, Sunday...

Sorry, I was a little taken a back as you can guess!!

When's the party? I need to detox... *is stressed*

9. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Sunday works for me as well.

10. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    The Seattle people are going to Disneyland on Sunday, so if we have it on Sunday, they need to know when so they know when to come back. It might be nice to find a restaurant that is open fairly late so they can spend as much time as they need.

11. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm not familiar with LA at all. Not too late though, I'm old and need my sleep.I-)
    :D

12. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    PitFire Pizza Company

What do you think about this restaurant? Italian is always fun and the pricing is similar to Olive Garden. How many would be from Everett? 3 or 4?

13. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    It's a mile away from mine & Breezy's hotel. Is there public trans or is someone able to pick us up?

It looks like a good place.

14. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    It is just around the corner from the New Otani, that is where most of the Spokane folks are staying. I didn't pick it for that reason, I actually found it on an LA restaurant site. If you worked it right, you could take the C4 shuttle the hotel (the New Otani is an official hotel) and meet us there. We could walk from there. Otherwise, John and I will have a car and can pick you up!

15. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Looks like we're doing an "Official Pix" Group Photo on Sunday evening after the autograph hall closes at 730 but after that I'm open.

16. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    The Seattle people are wondering if Saturday night might be a better time to have the dinner, they say that Sunday is a fanforce or something on Sunday night.

17. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Could that be the Rebel Legion thing? It's Sunday at 6pm.

18. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    That's probably exactly what it is, but at 25$ a throw I don't think I'll be going.

19. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Carrie Fisher is speaking late (9) Saturday night. I am going to that. I'm pretty sure that no matter when we pick there will be someone who can't go. We should just pick a day/time that the most can attend. How about Saturday at 5?

20. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    What about an afternoon meal? Someone over in Seattle suggested Sunday afternoon...

Is everyone going to be at the Thursday fanclub day? What if we move it up to Thursday, since it is not an "open to the public" day, there shouldn't be any big events at the con. Also, if we all meet each other at the beginning of the con, we can say hi as we pass in the hall because we now recognize each other...? Thoughts? Opinions?

21. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    That would put me out. I don't arrive until Thursday night. Sunday afternoon is good. I thought Sunday was Seattle's Disney day :confused:

22. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Some of the people from Seattle are going to Miana's birthday, which nixes Thursday night. I think the only day we haven't touched is Friday, lunch or dinner. Any objections or events that anyone knows of?

23. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Opening ceremonies Friday night.

Friday, Saturday breakfast or lunch.

24. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    What about a breakfast? Get us all out of bed, meet at a Denny's or something and eat a big meal to get our day started right? Nothing would be going on that early...

25. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    That sounds good to me. I never sleep much on vacation anyway. Too much to do. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday all work for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.