main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson WATCH OUT THERES A NEW BOUNTY HUNTER IN TOWN

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Well as of last night I am the new Jango and Francious has like 50% of my collection...........hard to let a couple of them go alot of years and money went into it but hopefully this will make up for it! Pictures will come soon I will be changing a few things here and there but will do before and afters..........

2. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I am glad to see Jango go to someone ithin our group who is as enthused about building it up as I am about Bly. I am glad you are Jango now, and cant wait to see the finished product! Good Luck!

3. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics!

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Now we'll see if it the man or the suite that got Frank the women.

5. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! [face_laugh]

6. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I don't think the wife will appreciate any flocking but theres nothing wrong with some marmless flirtation from the opposite sex!

7. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I'm sure Commander Bly will help keep you on track [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/img/movie2_bg.jpg], maybe even take some of the flocking away from Jango. Ya know them blue Twi'leks always flocking.

8. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am so phsyched out that we have a jango and a bly.. truly we are growing!!!

9. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    And a new Jedi Chick(JediObiKat)!

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    so how many does that make us.. okay.. here is the list as I know it.

DSJ Vader, Tie Pilot, ATAT driver?

Mugen.... Bly, Dark Jedi, Nihilus

MrWookie .. Chewie,Qui Gonn

Hal.. Jawa, Royal Guard?

MJDS.. General Kenobi.. minus a beard.. and regular Kenobi

Jada.. Dark Leia, and Royal Amidala in the works.. though not sure when complete

Jediobikat.. human female Jedi... more females!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS TOTALLY!!

FSOS.. Jango Fett

Cathiecat (myself) .. human female Jedi.. , and I am working on a pregnant Padme', which I am really excited about.. though the one AOTC dress Padme' wears when talking to Ani after he kills all the Sandpeople.. that one a large woman could wear as well. Then the crowning achievement .. my eventual shaak ti.. hoping DSJ, Jake, Mugen and I can work on it and make it the best one we have seen so far.. I am hoping to wear it sometime in 2007.. which gives plenty of time to perfect it.

okay.. I know that there are others.. and if I have missed you.. please don't crown me.. I missed a lot of posts by new people while I was in the Hospital.. so that is why I posted this.. if I have missed you and your costume.. please feel free to add it in here.

11. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    That's assuming the Great Procrastinator gets off his backside in the next few days and starts cutting and sewing on Qui-Gon.

Has Jake ever checked into buying a fake, glue-on beard?

12. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    not as of yet he has not.. but we have continued to discuss it.. I know it can be done.. women do it all the time.. and it looks realistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.