main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wave 2 Figure Spottings

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Count_Saruman, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi, Just wanted to chime in, Last night at TRU in West Valley they had the boshek,r4m9,teebo,zutton,eeth koth on the shelf in the normal star wars area, one of the associates said they had about 20 cases in the back of the new Bespin Luke/Vader wave, 2 per box, and Mace windu/Jango Fett.
    Happy Hunting....

2. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    HI welcome to the boards. Thanks for the tip. Be sure to check into the "Are you new here" and "Chapter Roster" threads!! good to add another.

3. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Dont know if ya'll heard...
    go to toysrus web site and you can print out a coupon good for $1 off any basic figure. Also KMart is doing buy one get a second for 50% off. Both stored work out to almost the exact same price per figure. But if you want to get more than 2 then kmart is your best bet. I also noticed as I was shopping around this morning that the jedi's and Obi Wan are startingto get scarce-- maybe it was just the places i was at but there werent very many at all...I got all of the jedi now (excent anakin pesant). Un fortunatley I screwed up on this in Ep I. I passed on many figs just cause there were thousends of them..then one day I couldnt find any of them (ie Padme, Valorum, C3PO, ect.) so im more cautious now :)

4. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    I, too, have often passed on "peg warmers" or figures that there were a lot of in favor of those that were in large supply and/or cool. However, I went out tonight, and in a fit of spending rage over not finding the newest ones, I bought all the ones I haven't gotten... will I regret it later? Probably, but oh well, they're cool anyway.

Edit: Jango Final Battle rules!!!

Edit 2: Has anyone seen Han Solo, Chewie, or Qui-Gon, if so where, when?

5. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I got Qui Gon on 5/11 at the Wal Mart on 5400 South Redwood Road. I only saw the one, but they had a ton of new figs out, so there was bound to be more. Haven't seen the Han or Chewie yet.

6. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    www.toymaniacs.com

i got everything but Luke,Han, and Qui-gon.

ya!

toad

7. TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2002
    If anybody has micromachiens from Galoob, I would be interested in buying if I don't have them.

8. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    if i understand right i think that the han/chewie/ palpatine wave will be later- probably another month or two..

9. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Just got back from the JL Wal-Mart, and snagged another Dooku and Yoda, which means I now have 2 of each. :) Still no Qui-Gon or Massif, though. If someone's still missing the Dark Lord, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

10. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Hey Tremonti, my brother and I missed out on the Eeth Koth figure, I have a friend that will trade me 2 Dookus for 2 Eeth Koths. I have one, not two. What are you missing? I have a Massif.

11. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Still missing a massif, qui-gon, koth, orn

12. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Just thought I'd let you know that they had Obi-Wan's lightsaber at Murray TRU... I don't know if this is hard to find or anything, but I haven't been able to get a hold of one... until now. Anyway, the offer's still up for that Dooku.

13. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    I just picked up the 12" Mace at Sugarhouse TRU...this is a TRU exclusive but it is out!

14. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    I understand that the Han wave will be in stores around the 25th....keep an eye out. Including Phur, Palpy, Chewie, etc...

15. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    not all that new but I just got Dexter (my fave new character :) and Orn Free Ta...I love the chubby figs!

16. bamm

bamm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Could you guys please help me?

I have yet to find Massif, Orn Free Taa, Qui Gon Jinnor the Rebel Endor Soldier.

If you guys have seen them let me know where!!!

Thanks!!!

17. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Well, if Count_Saruman is correct, then they'll hit tomorrow, so I'll be at my local Wal-Mart for sure... :D

allen, where did you find the Orn?

18. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    The Kmart at 90th S had all of those. Orn, Massif, Endor soldier, Qui Gon, ect... Only 5 more till I have them all! :)

19. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Well just got back from about 6 different places and picked up a Massif, Qui-Gon, Rebel Soldier, and Orn...

Anyone seen Palpatine, Han, or Chewie?

20. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    nope- start to be on the lookout for Pilot Obi Wan, Deluxe Anakin, and Deluxe Nexu!

21. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    what about ki-adi mundi?

got luke at the toys r us off state street by the fashion place mall.

they had tons of bespin luke and vader, and dooku

22. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    I don't believe there's a Ki in the works.

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2/tru_us_sagaposter.jpg]

23. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    According to Rebelscum.com there is a Ki due to come out - in their figure picture gallery there is a space for him...

24. bamm

bamm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    I JUST RAN INTO MASSIF, ORN FREE TAA, QUI GON JINN, ENDOR REBEL AND DJAR PHUR IN THE TOOELE WAL-MART.

HAS THE HAN SOLO, CHEWBACCA, CHANCELLOR PALATINE, ETC. BEEN RELEASED. IF SO, WHICH ONES AND WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THEM. THANKS SO MUCH!

25. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    hey does anybody know what other lightsabers are avaible? I have the anakin and dooku now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.