main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wave 2 Figure Spottings

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Count_Saruman, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Okay, even though I'm done with my endeavors so far, (aside from some deluxe figures I might not get) the Wal-Mart at Jordan Landing has EVERYTHING.

2. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Do you mean Yoda and Three-pio?

are you going to be getting the Ki Adi Mundi, Dart maul, Anakin, and Padme Figures when they arrie?

Anybody Seen the Accessories yet?

Or the Playset or Gunship?

TOAD

3. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    nagative on all those...im still trying to locate Chewie...hes the only one left that I really want....other than that im only missing Endor Soldier, Chewie, Endor Han, and Qui Gonn...
    Im really ick-ing at that new Maul...ill get Mundi (i always love all the council) and Padme is a no brainer :) (at least this one seems to have closer propotions!)

4. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Allen my wife got me an extra chewie when she went to wal-mart becasue she though i didn't have him. I would be willing to trade for something or sell him to ya for what wal-mart has em for?

I am leary about the new maul, but I would really like the new anakin. I even like most of the vintage stuff if you have any extras of that. I dunno I am open to anything really. Except the Endor Soldiers don't like them much.

TOAD

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Someone has probably said this but I know Toys R Us was having a sale on the action figures a few weeks ago I think. I saw them in a huge bin for like $4-5.

6. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    hey everyone

tooele wal-mart has teemto, ki-adi mundi, palpatine, djas, chewie, han, and both unleashed figs.

the new ki adi is a repaint from episode 1 with a new arm and saber. i am kinda dissapointed.

but head out there its worth the drive.

toad

7. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    cool to see Kai out-- still looking in SLC..i did get a chewie today at the Wal MArt on Redwood and 50-somethin i think--they had alot of stuff in cluding the unleased maul, and jango-- im reallly excited for the Vader unleashed - that looks GREAT! anyone seen 12" Kai?

8. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Holy cow, I didn't know Ki was out yet, yeah I'll get him, as well. However, I don't think I'll be getting the Unleashed or the playsets. I do have other things to do with my money, like, well, I don't know, COLLEGE.

9. Darth Blob

Darth Blob Jedi Master star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    Anyone have an extra yoda, or know where I could find one?

10. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    only one i ever saw I bought..id like to find another as well...but I'll keep my eyes open for you too... Also the TRU X-Wing is supposed to be comming soon

11. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    I have two Yodas... one's carded, one's opened. I also have a carded Dooku.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, but if worse comes to worse, don't go to scalpers. PM me and we'll work it out for original sale price.

12. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    I have an extra yoda Still in package. I am willing to trade for the following:

Transfromers (spefically soundwave fromthe old Transformers), Or the New Anakin.

I really am up for anything.

TOAD

13. Jedi_Ace

Jedi_Ace Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    i just got 2 bespin lukes, im willing to trade them for:

1. a duro(blue skinned alien with red eyes)
    2: any version of chewbacca
    3:.members of the jedi council

14. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    any one find Ki Adi wave? or deluxe yoda or 3PO?

15. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hey Everyone, I picked up the deluxe Yoda, 3P0 and all 4 of the accessory sets at the sandy super target yesterday, they also had some of the new action colection merchandise in stock.

Happy Hunting

16. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Count Saruman is back.

I found Darth Maul, Anakin Tatooine Attack and Threepio Deluxe at KB in Sandy. My understanding that they are at all the KBs in the valley. Happy Hunting!

By the way, I found a Orginal Yoda there as well.

AND the Acklay was at Sandy Walmart.

Good luck peeps.

17. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Unleashed Vader and Padme at Kaybee in Southtown mall. [/color]

18. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi Everyone,
    I picked up the 3 cantina exclusives at the Jordan Landing Super Wal-Mart last night, Greedo, Ponda Baba and Mowaw Nadon. They had 4 cases of them last night with 8 figures per case.
    Happy Hunting-

19. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    ok- new stuff popping all over-- back to .99 Wendys menu for me...

20. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Has anyone seen the 3 new unleashed characters since early August when KB Toys had them in stock? If anyone sees them please let me know.
    Thanks

21. DarthKaloa

DarthKaloa Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2002
    I'm also a collector but live up north in Layton. I'm still searching for any unleashed Darth vaders. Maybe KB?

By the way I did some serious re-conn this past weekend and picked up a vintage rotj Darth vader C6 at a swap meet in riverdale.

22. FiveHorizons

Mar 19, 2002
    Okay, where's the new stuff? I'm still needing everything that just recently released in what I will refer to now as the "Ki collection" beings how Ki was a member of that collection and I don't have some collector-specific term to define it.

But anyway... where are they?

23. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I was able to get my hands on the Tatooine Attack Anakin, Sith Apprentice Maul, Deluxe Yoda and Threepio at the KB toys in South Towne mall. Thanks for the heads up Allen. I headed there right after I talked to you at Target. I was also lucky enough to get the 12" Count Dooku(A cooler 12" fig, I have not yet seen, although the 12" Darth Vader from the Sith Lords 2 pack is close), and Zam Wessel at the 5400 so Walmart last Saturday. Haven't seen the Ki Adi Mundi fig yet, but you can bet I will snap it up when I do.

24. DarthKaloa

DarthKaloa Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2002
    There is a Toy show coming to the Weber County Fairgrounds On October 26th and 27th, it has dealers coming from the surrounding states. I picked up a flyer about it, if anyone would like some more information.

25. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hey Everyone, I picked up the new unleashed figures at the state street TRU last night.
    They had 2 anakin's and 2 padme's but all the vaders are gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.