main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We found a house!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by spiralpadawan, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    We bought a house and are finally moving... haha... of course we are hunting for help. If anyone can spare a bit of time please meet at our apartment (if you need directions lmk) this Friday 9/2 at 7pm. We do have a lot of bodies recruited so it should only take about an hour and if everything goes right, I'll be feeding everyone too. We are so excited to have more space finally!

For those who can't make our moving party, we'll catch up with you in a week or so back at Laura and Alan's.

2. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Ok you are on notice: I want to see a STAR WARS room worthy of the name. No stuffing of Erics collection in some closest, but a room to make the Angels sing of Vader Posters and R2 mugs. THe first thing I put in my new house a year ago was put up my SW poster in the prime location, so I expect nothing less here.

3. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    Now, now! Come and see for yourself, he has a whole big family room with his collection, books, busts, and as soon as we get the C3 posters framed they will have a nice space too!

We are having an open house next Friday evening. I will post the details and the directions to our house then. It's an all inclusive party for all our friends, it's his birthday too so there will be cake!

I would never ask him to keep his collection out of sight! Then I wouldn't be able to enjoy it with him!

4. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Still having the get together?

5. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    LOL... I forgot to post that we decided to change the day. We have been out of town a lot playing, lol... we are thinking of having our open house on Oct. 8th. I will post more details in the next week as we get it planned out. We haven't been to Laura & Alan's in forever, we've either been out of town or just to exhausted from moving to go anywhere... I'm starting to think no one misses us! I haven't seen a post from Laura or Erin in forever so maybe they aren't getting together on Fridays anymore... not sure.

Erik is working in town now...maybe you have noticed his name in the Post?

6. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    So is the room underneath the pantry reserved for the "Hot Chicks" room? And if so, when can I move in?!

7. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    LOL... I just got this image from Being John Malkovich... that's about all the taller that ceiling is... maybe there's a porthole there to someone's brain...

8. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Has anyone seen "People Under the Stairs"? If you could do something like that, with the same high quality filming that that movie had, I would find you hot chicks for under the stairs Adam.

What the heck happened to you? Do I not exsist to you anymore my friend? I even called and left you a message. The Hot Chicks are on hold until you decide I am worthy enough to talk to man.

9. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    It's probably not a portal into John Malkovich's brain. Considering the area of the nation we live in, it's probably a portal into Philo T. Farnsworth's brain. And that probably isn't too interesting 'cuz I think he's dead.

10. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Sweet, you totally talked over me. Why no smart comments Adam??

11. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    So we're babysitting this newborn this week for a friend that had to go out of town, and the only thing I can think everytime I look into her tiny little eyes, lol is.... I wonder if John Cusack is stuck in there! lol.

12. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    What would be really freaky is if the baby started screaming about Cyrus the Virus stealing his airplane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.