main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Web Master Needed !

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    OK Everyone,

We are in need of a web master. lol Someone to help work on the web site. We are in need of a remodel..... you know a face left on the site. I have all the pass words needed and all the info on setting it up.

I just do not have the time and or the know how on doing it myself. I can do just the basic you can see at the site right now. I think it need a little more POP! :)

I think we may even change the host site. So if anyone out there has any ideas please let me know. If anyone out there would like to help out and thinks they can take on this job ... please let me know. Any help on it would be great. Can't wait to hear back from you guy's.

SeeYa,
    TK

2. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Sorry, I am in the same boat as you. Know the basics but not much beyond that but if you need help with any ideas or anything else please let me know and I do what I can. After the holidays business usually slows down and I have a little more time to do something besides assignments and classes.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL!

We will be talking about this on Saturday at the meeting. We need to vote on what we'd like to do with the site if anything? I have NO problem carring it on. But we do have to deside what to do with. Even if we just get together and learn it helping each other? We'll talk more about it on Saturday.

Seeya,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.