main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 12, Day Task 1: One Last Time

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by AmazingB , Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    Ok kids, time for your last task. Wednesday is going to be the final voting. So before that, I want each of you to write up a little bit on why you think the other deserves to win. Kate will write up a bit on why she thinks Sammy deserves to win, and Sammy will do likewise for Kate.

And post them right here in this thread.

Amazing.

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow. Wednesday? That's fast. :eek: Okee dokee.

3. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Sammy. What can one say about Sammy? I believe that Sammy deserves to win the BB is because throughout the game he's shown that he really want to make the game fun and a success. He's completed all the daily tasks (well, except for a few ;) ) and has made a serious effort to participate in all the weekly tasks so that they got completed. We had a great time during our chat session and the MM game. Sammy's been committed to this game from the beginning and I think that's shown through the last 12 weeks.

Despite his penchant for monkeys and odd threads about cats....he's an overall great guy. ;) [face_love]

4. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    [face_blush]

Wow. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Man...I must say...Kate...she just totally deserves to win this game. She has been outstanding from beginning to end....in all facets of this process. She pulled us all together and got us organized for many of the group tasks. She kept the place alive with her wonderful personality...her sharp and irreverant wit...her charm...her class...and her stunning beauty. I think she deserves to win this damn thing just because of who she is and what she stands-for. She stands for honesty, integrity, and kindness. And for that, I am truly grateful. I have made an amazing new friend since I've been in this place...and I'm proud to say that it is Kate. For she is more fair than all the jewels beneath the Earth... :) [face_love]

Everyone vote for Kate! :)

5. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
  6. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.