main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 7, Day task 1: Pet story.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by wstraka5, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, because I have never had a pet, I have decided to talk about the pet I would most like to have and why.

Sometime here, I want a dog, particularly a Alaskan Husky, or German Shepherd. Why these particular animals, you might ask?? Well, there are several reasons.

1). They make great companions. I have just loved the way those types of dogs are particularly loyal to their masters.

2). Everytime I see these dogs, it is in the outdoors. Since I love the outdoors, I want a dog that is suited for the outdoors. We would have so much fun outside, since I want to live near the mountains here in CO.

3). They are just so darn cute. I mean, come on. How could you not fall in love with a dog that looks like this:

Husky pic

or

German Sheperd pic

(note pics not embedded so that bandwidth is not used)

So, in closing, if I had a pet it would be one of these truly magnificant dogs. They are truly one of the best friends a man (or woman) could ever have.

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I agree they are great dogs. I've always loved them ever since I was little. :D

3. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    Those are very pretty dogs :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.