main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Weird & Wonderful dreams.

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Uisceban, Feb 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    I can just imangine Vader singing, "Staying Alive"

2. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Tonight I had this really weird dream where the scenario changed all the time. The only thing in common was that everyone had at one point been attacked by a tiger.

3. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    It reminds me of a South Park episode... the kids were having this kind of silly dreams, and the only common point was that every scenario dealt with ice cream...

4. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    I had a very weird dream last night, and it was a dream of all of you ;)

The scene took place in the biggest auditorium of my University. The phonetics teacher was as boring as ever, so what was striking was that the auditorium was full of people (it's usually 2/3 empty during the phono classes ;-)

Then, someone came in from a back door that doesn't exist, and told the teacher to step aside cuz she had an announcement to make ; and all the guys sitting with me started cheering her, callig her 'Leola' : this person was Leola-Cad from the French FanForce, and the guys I was sitting with were all the FanForce France ! sitting in the back of the auditorium, of course, well, we're bad pupils, aren't we ?

So Leola started to tell everyone (and apparently the other guys in the auditorium were all the JCers) to applause, because we were all reunited, and she started telling the names of some of the French folks, and it was very weird because it sounded both like a lawsuit and like the very end of the books 'Sans Famille' (French book, maybe some of you know the cartoons with Rémi the little orphan) ; anyway what striked me there was when she said something like welcoming akhun, 'qui nous arrive tout droit de la côte basque en bateau de pêche' hem, sorry, as it doesn't mean anything, it's hard to translate :D

Then Leola called Nwalme, and we cheered (we always cheered and were almost the only people to applause when one of us was called) and some people before us turned and applaused too, and they were the Swede and Obi-Anne and Emilsson were among them =)

Finally I saw the German behind us (Jaina and MacCaffrey) and Flyboy was there too, and all the Fanforcers were happy, and all the JCers were more or less making faces because they did not understand what was going on. (I have the feeling that it was linked to the wedding planned on the board France in May ;-)

Finally, my phonetics teacher rode a cake, and it was very very weird, and that woke me up :D

5. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Oh my God, you should have posted this in the french board, this is just too funny [face_laugh]
    And the line about Akhun, lol, if he reads about this, he's gonna think you don't like him... again ;)

Now I have to check something...

I'm heeeeeeere!!!

*silence*

OK, that really was a dream!

6. Bobafett074

Bobafett074 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2001
    and me, where am i?
    sniff, i'm forgotten!
    :_|

7. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    No, Boba, you're not forgotten at all ! don't cry, please !

actually you were all here, and it was weird, because everytime I saw someone I _knew_ who he/she was even if I couldn't see your faces...

dreams...

8. Bobafett074

Jan 14, 2001
    my most weird dream was the night i dreamed like a comic strip, U know, in freazed frames with all the dialogues in bubbles!when i woke up, i feel realy weird!

9. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    reminds something [face_mischief]

10. MaraJadee

MaraJadee Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    In my dream I met Ewan McGregor, but for some reason he was very fat! I wanted to run away and cry, but I went back and shook his hand. What was so weird was, when I shook his hand the fat rolled off of him and he was back to his normal, wonderful self. Then we walked off together and ended up having a long talk about trousers. Don't ask me why. I woke up in a very happy mood though, even though it was a little strange. :)

11. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
  12. Bobafett074

Jan 14, 2001
    A few weeks ago I have a weird night! i was conscious during my sleep, i hear me snoring, etc...
    I was enable to move or talk! it was strange, i don't know if it was a dream or reality!
    Quite a new weird experience from Bobafett PARIS, France!

13. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    Oh, it happened to me once too, one night I was very nervous ; oddly enough, I felt well rested the following morning...

14. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    [face_laugh]

And I thought I had weird dreams! ;-D

Well, I had one in wich I was going to a beach with a few friends, but one of the people that were with me was maramijade (from the fanfiction board) and then we passed by a bikini seller that wanted me and maramijade to dress the blue bikinis because they'd look great on us... Turns out he was teebones ( :)). Then instead of all the ohers beeing people I knew from RL, there were lots of JCers there, and when we got to the beach there was faraday in there, telling us that we were going to our doom and that we would be banned from the beach, like he had. Then he said that he'd be back one day, when we were all banned.

Okay, it wasn't as weird as your dream, Twinnie, but it was pretty stupid! :D

15. Wolfshead

Wolfshead Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    When I was (way) younger, I had a dream about Imperial forces invading my hometown! I tried to find my toy lightsaber, while I saw foot of AT-AT steping on our backyard. ?[face_plain] I woke up, before I confronted any stormtroopers. Maybe it was good thing, cause I only got that toysaber. :)

Wolfshead

16. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    ROTFL I hadn't seen that dream, anya ! OMG, does Teebones know about it ? :p

pleased to meet you Wolfshead =) did you actually look for a toy to defend you in your dream ? [face_laugh]

17. Wolfshead

Wolfshead Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    Yep, but I didn't have a "real" lightsaber, so I guess toy is better than nothing, right? :D

Wolfshead

18. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    [face_laugh]

What a dream, Wolfshead!

And yes, Teebones knows about the dream, Twinnie. I've had weirder, but I can't remeber much form them. I lot the count to the Star wars ones! :)

19. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    Anya dear, now when you have an interesting dream, you'll know the first thing to do is to write it down and quickly :D

Wolfshead, I still can't imagine someone trying to throw lasers away with a toy :D but well, that's the way dreams work =)

20. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    I dream a lot of weird stuff, and I love it, though it never makes the slightest sense (except for when I'm really stressed, then I dream about my normal life, and that's boring enough *snorts*)

Once I dreamed me and some friends (it was several years ago) was captured by Darth Vader, and I was a superhero and were supposed to save us all, only it didn't work! My forces didn't work at all, and that was so humiliating. And DV only cared about Kristoffer (I guy I was in love with back then) since he was his son...I was so jealous. Must be one of the more horrible nightmares I've ever had...*grin*

Twinnie, where was I in your dream?? *feel left-out*

21. Twinnie

Jan 5, 2001
    With the Swede of course, Keeloca. So ? the Keechandar thing comes from a dream ? :D

22. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Yeah, she's my revenge for failing in that dream...horrible thing! *shakes her head*

23. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    *scrupulously scribbles the data collected in his book of secrets*

24. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    But, Ban, that's no secret! It's an obvious fact...!

25. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    You're not the only one posting here ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.