main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome Boston Rebels!

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Thanks for dropping by! Come in, look around, get to know us. I think you'll find us friendly and fun! :)

--KofP members, give the Rebels a warm welcome. The Boston Rebels are the chapter that started the DV World Tour, so they must be a fun group!!--

:)

2. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Greetings everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. A trip to KOP isn't out of the question since it's only about 6 hours away.

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Greetings Boston!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I've always wanted to visit Boston, maybe now I have a reason to go!! :)

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hello everyone! Right now I'm actually home in Ohio, where I'm involved in the Cleveland FanForce. I'm looking forward to rejoining the Rebels in late August when I return to MIT, and hopefully at some point our groups will be able to meet. Until then, feel free to invade the Boston boards, as we'll be doing the same to yours. :)

5. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    This definately has the potential to be fun :D

Welcome Boston Rebels!

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hi Philly Outer Rim folks! I'm relatively new to the Boston Rebels and am always up for meeting new folks :D

Here's a Dunkin Donut's Iced coffee and New England Clam Chowda for you all. Enjoy! :D

7. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Hi, Boston.

8. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Hidely Ho, neighbor-inos!

Dex1138 from Boston here. In case any are interested, I have some pics from this year's SWW @ Disney at my photo site. Which I will now be able to mercilessly pimp on yet another board!

9. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Hello Philly Outer Rim ! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all more.

10. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hey there, hi there, ho there!!! :D I'm actually from New Hampshire rather than Beantown (therefore it's a 7.5-hour drive for me, Scott :p), but a get-together would be awesome. Can't go wrong with meeting new people from a different Force. :D

11. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, gang, shall we break the ice? Tell our new partners-in-fandom a little bit about ourselves and hope we don't fall into butt-cold water? ;)

You can call me Seb, or my real name, Chris. I've been a Rebel for a little over a year (joined on my 23rd birthday, actually :D). I just finished up at the University of New Hampshire, where I drove buses for four years to pay my way through and get a forestry degree. Sooo...although I'm moving into a different line of work, I'm sort of a ranger on-call (I can avoid being seen if I wish ;)), hence my other nickname Ranger Sebulba. Adventure keeps me sane. :D

Aside from Star Wars, I dig LOTR, Indiana Jones, James Bond, and almost any movie involving undersea warfare. Reading? Gimme a good Star Wars novel (yes, I said GOOD SW novel since so many of them = teh suck) or adventure story. Or fantasy story. Or war story. Or any combination of the above, which is why LOTR is so appealing. :p

Oh, and I LOOOOVE to write fan fiction. I don't do it at the JC anymore for personal (personnel?) reasons, but there are plenty of other places to put it. Can't get through a day without clattering away at one of my many current efforts. :D *pokes other Rebels and Outer-Rimmers* Awake ye! I release you from my chin-wagging! :p

Neeeeeeext?

12. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Hello K of P! It would be cool if we could get together sometime. The Patriots are playing the Eagles a couple of times this year (1=pre-season/1=reg-season), maybe we could plan a Twin Chapters meeting down there and catch a game?

13. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm not sure about going to a Eagles game this year. They are playing in a new Stadium and ticket prices are not cheap.

Other then that, I have no problem welcoming all of you Rebels. :D

14. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    I demand a cheesesteak. With onions.

15. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I want a bowl of New England Clam Chowder!! ;)

16. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    If I get my cheesesteak, you can have some chowder.

17. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Sorry for the lack of posts here. My schedule has been a killer of late. I hear that PhilCon is coming in December. There's a chance I may be there and it would be great to meet you guys.

18. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    We would love to see you at PhilCon. Look for the invitation on your boards. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.