main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Welcome to Hogsmead, the Place for Witches and Wizards

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    I have to disagree on the father figure thing with Hagrid. I think more of a father figure is Dumbledore or even Arthur, given the respect he has for them. (not that he doesn't respect Hagrid, but it's different.) And Dumbledore is an authorithy figure as well, I think he fits best the role of a father figure.

Yes there will be more deaths, maybe more than one.

I don't want to speculate. Last time we did this, it got Sirius killed. So I'll wait and see what's in store.

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I was reading OttP today and I noticed that there is a lot of stress placed on how good Harry is at teaching the DA. I'm thinkinh this would be a great lead in to have Harry become the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher after book 7...

I am also pretty damned sure Dumbledore is the one who's going to die!

3. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Gente; big news,

El site de JKRowling.com en la parte titulada Welcome

decía anteriormente and quote: "This is where I'll tell you if I've finished book six (and no that's not going to happen anytime soon)"

Ahora dice: "This is where I'll tell you if I've finished book SEVEN (and no that's not going to happen anytime soon)"

wink wink

4. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Gather 'round, gather 'round.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Book Six is finnished.

Release Date July 16, 2005.

5. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Extra cool!

6. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    How she manages to write an entire book, get married, have a baby at the same time boggles my mind.

Y este será más largo que OoTP, yo espero que no pq a mi me parecio que 'dragged on too much'.

7. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    > How she manages to write an entire book, get married, have a baby at the same time boggles my mind.

Once you get married, you'll see how easy it is for women to do that. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.