main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hello all! :)

This is the brand new forum for the Jacksonville, NC area, as requested. This forum can be used to help facilitate the formation of a FanForce chapter for LaGrange and the surrounding areas. I do hope that you will use it to plan meetings, as well as to get to know other Star Wars fans in your area better.

Have fun, but please be sure to observe the Terms of Service for these boards.

Now, who am I, you might ask? Well, I am the FanForce Regional Support Administrator for the Southeastern United States. My job is to help your group form a FanForce chapter, as well as address any questions, concerns, or issues that may pop up once your group becomes official.

What is FanForce and how do we become an official chapter, you may now be asking? Check out the FanForce FAQ on the FanForce website, as well as the Extended FanForce FAQ located in the FanForce Communications forum. These should provide the answers to many questions you might have. However, if there is something that isn't clear, or you have a question that isn't covered in the FAQ, please feel free to contact me via PM or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net or minacia@hothlantarebels.com.

That's enough of my blabbering. Enjoy your new forum and good luck! :)

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Welcome, everyone :)

As Minacia said it, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask. Once y'all become official, I can help you with the technical side of things (banner design, board customization, FanForce icon and more).

If you ever need anything, feel free to drop me a Private Message :)

Good luck, everyone :D

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Wow! Just want to say thank you to Mandy for getting the Jacksonville board started for us. We also appreciate you answering our questions. Thanks for being there!

James, wanted to thank you for your offer. I am sure we will be in touch.

Also, wanted to send out a special thank you to JediRiff in the Eastern Rim. Thank you for your confidence in me & all your encouragement. Also, thank you for answering the tons of questions I have had.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Congratulations, Jacksonville! I am glad to see you folks on the board! (AND I am glad to be posting on the CORRECT board! Rofl!)

Jerri, I am glad I could help! Anytime you need anything, just let me know. ;)

Jacksonville, you guys have a great leader with Jerri. Buckle up and get ready for a fantastic ride!

5. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Yeah! I am so excited about this... we finally have a board...Thanks to all who helped us.

:D

6. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hello Jacksonville,

I am willing to come to your first meeting to give some hints and ideas on what you can do for events. I know on the weekends it's going to be tight for me since work has me scheduled for 8 Saturday and Sunday but most of the time, I will be able to make meetings.

-Universal

7. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks UniversalDestiny! We appreciate any & all help! We will let you know when the first meeting is. I have a lot of ideas bouncing around in my head right now, but would love to sit down with you & see what you have to offer as well. If you can't make the meeting (due to work), then, maybe you & I could set something up to where we could meet one day (soon).

8. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Thanks. I am thinking that because the Crystal Coast chapter is so small that maybe the two chapters should merge into one. We only have 3 members and 9 meetings under our belt but we have not grown. I am going to put a poll on our board to see what we want to do. If all else fails, I think the best route would be to merge the two chapters.

We have two members in the 501st and 1 who is a Jedi. Do you have MSN or Yahoo!? Maybe we could talk over that because I really interested in helping you guys out.

-Universal

9. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    UniversalDestiny, give me a minute, I am sending you a PM. All sounds good though!

10. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    beafet im so happy too i think im gonna cry....well we'll be in touch guys. hope we have our first meeting real soon.

11. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    :*hands JediSpike a kleenex:

:)

12. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey guys, quick question...

How come everytime I go to the Southeast Regional boards section and look at your posts and topics section it continues to show 0 and 0? Obviously its not.... just curious if its me?

13. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Good Question! Guess I am suppose to be doing something here.......

14. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Minicia, I never got a chance to thank you. Thanks for doing all of this for us. For the new board, keeping us informed, everything. It means a lot. Mabye someday Jacksonville can return the favor!

15. Jar-JarBinks

Jar-JarBinks Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Greetings All,
    I'm very happy to be a part of the Jacksonville Chapter. Can't wait to meet all of you & looking forward to upcoming events.
    Keep me posted. Let me know how I can help.

16. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'm glad that I can help y'all out. Remember, always feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. :)

17. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey J-ville. Congratulations on the new digs. Remember, the force is with you, always.

18. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Entropy, thanks! Yes, the force is definately with us......as it is with you! Hope to see The Eastern Rim soon!!! :)

19. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Congratulations on the new digs, too. You doing anything for the pirate fests in Morehead? Arr, maties! Thar be lots of pillage and plunder fun in April / May.

20. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    TallonKaardgamer...not sure yet......but, I plan on cramming as many activities as I possibly can into our schedules. One thing I do know....we are all looking forward to coming to Raleigh on Jan. 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.