main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Western Kentucky FanForce Kick off Pinic!....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Everyone,

We are kicking off the new Western Kentucky fanforce with a picnic at Mike Miller County park in Benton, Ky on sunday Sept. 17. I know this is a ways away but I wanted to start promoting it so we could have a good turn out. There are alot of fans in our area who have been waiting for a fanforce so I want enough time for them to find out about this. I will be posting fliers between Murray and Paducah. The picnic will be from 3:00-5:00 at the lakeside pavillion. Just follow the sound of the Star Wars soundtrack. I would appreciate any feedback or ideas for the picnic and if you want to come and how many people your bringing so I can get an idea for amount of food. It would be cool if everyone could bring some food also so let me know what you would like to bring. I picked Sunday because alot of people work on Saturday, but our meetings don't have to be on Sundays thats something we can talk about. So let any fans know about this and don't hesitate to talk to me when you read this. I will be checking this post for replies two or three times a day. Let me know what you think, we are going to have a good time and we're going to start a great fan force!

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Good Luck!!!! Hope you have a great turnout!!!

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Good luck with the cookout! And keep me updated on how your member recruiting efforts are going. We'll get you up and running in no time.

Just FYI, might want to make some flyers with the date/location and post them at area comic shops (ask first) and other places you think other SW fans might go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.