main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What countries have you visited?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    I was just wondering what countries you have been to.

Also, do you have any plans to travel anywhere?

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I have been to England, the US, Germany, Belgium, France, and the Czech Republic.

And I'm going to Australia October 25th, for the first time.

3. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    You've traveled quite a bit.

I've been to Canada, France and Switzerland.

I would love to go to England and Austrailia someday. Right now I don't have the funds to pay for overseas trips. I also would like to go back to France. Paris is one of the most beautiful cities that I've ever been to.

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    just the U.S. and canada for me. i have travelled quite a bit in the U.S though, been to hawaii, up and down the east and west coast, the midwest, the south, you name it. my wife and i would love to go to europe some day when our kids are a bit older and we actually have a little money.

5. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    England, France, Greece, and Canada for me. I've also traveled a lot all over the U.S. :)

One day I would love to go to Japan. :D

~*Senoj*~

6. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    The US and Canada. Exciting, eh?

But wait, there's more! I haven't been to any foreign countries beyond that, but I have been to the US territories of Puerto Rico and St. John, USVI, which are a little exotic, and I have been to all 50 states of the US, so that's something, isn't it? And I have a life goal to at least travel to every continent (not counting Antarctica, or at least maybe not). I like traveling, and when I'm out on my own and have made some money I'll probably do a lot of it (or at least a lot more than I've done).

EDIT: Well, okay, technically I haven't visited the US, I've lived here all my life, but on the other hand I guess I have visited other parts of it, so I guess I have. I dunno. :p

7. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    I've been all over the west coast of the US and to all the states in between here and Texas. I've also been to Canada, Mexico, and Argentina. When I was small my family actually moved to Argentina and lived there for about 6 months but then my parents moved back here and split up.

8. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I've only travelled to the US, but I have travelled extensively through Australia.

9. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Well, technically I've been to Mexico and Canada, although my visits to both were pretty short. When I went to Canada, I visited Toronto, just to say I've been there. When I went to Mexico, it was to go to a bar in Ciudad Juarez, since I was staying in El Paso, Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.