main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do we name this FanForce chapter?

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Ryno, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    all right, a few announcements, and questions you might like to consider if you have a spare moment. :)

well i have gone ahead and gotten www.rhodesquadron.com for us. the cost was cheap so it is not a big deal. besides a list of our upcoming meets and such, what else would we like to see? member bios perhaps? links or a list of our favorite rhode islandy places? a picture album? the possibilities are limitless, please let me know what you'd like.

also, starting this weekend, i'm going to be making up new flyers and putting them in comic book stores, hobby shops, etc. if anyone would like a stack to litter their own neck of the woods with, please let me know, so that i can give you a bunch at the p bruins game or other designated time if you can't make it to the game.

banners and icons - i know sara made a very cool AIM rhode squadron icon, have you all seen it? i personally like it alot, but we can always submit more ideas or what have you. also, we have erik's start on the banners, is he planning on working on them some more? would anyone else like to design some too? i was thinking we could get a couple of ideas going then see which one is liked the most.

i think that's about it. and again, happy new year and fly high rhode squadron! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.