main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN What do you think the Sourcebook(s) for the New Republic Era (Between ROTJ and NJO) should be like?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by KnnOs, Aug 29, 2001.

?

What do you think the Sourcebook(s) for the New Republic Era (Between ROTJ and NJO) should be like?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2001.
  1. One large sourcebook for the whole thing

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. One sourcebook for each series (Thrawn Trilogy, X-wing, Jedi Academy etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't think they should make any from that era.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The hell with the rest of it just give me my X-wing Sourcebook!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
  2. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    I have to go for one large one but I think that they should especially focus on the x-wing series and the five Zahn books.Most of the others are just rehashes of previous characters and ships.

3. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Yes, one book for everything. It would be cool to have one book for every Era. Although, I personally thing that they should do the New Republic Era first, and wait until the NJO books are finished before tackling that Era.

4. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    Ah but WOTC disagrees, the NJO Sourcebook will be released first quarter next year, while they haven't made any NR era Sourcebook plans public

5. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    It looks like the majority vote on this pole goes to the first one. Most people would rather have everything referenced in one book. Those that would not, are obviously wrong. :D

I still haven't had a chance to look over the new Rebellion Era Sourcebook that I bought on Saturday. I knew this would happen...I bought all three books, but I don't have time to read them :(

I still can't wait for the NJO Sourcebook, though. That's my favorite era. NR Era had too many inconsistancies ::poke KnnOs:: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.