main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX What Happened to San Antonio Fanforce!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by afellowjedi, Jul 12, 2011.

1. afellowjedi

afellowjedi Jedi Knight

May 22, 2011
    Come on San Antonio where are my fellow fans? Calling all Star wars fans in the San Antonio Area!

2. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    others found diffrent forums, some are around. i've been busy since i started covering the old republic.

swtorunlimited.com

is my website for swtor.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    People have indeed have been busy with other forums or groups and personal matters.

My time has been with working with the 501st and then shooting guns whenever I am not working. I hope that there are some fans that want to get together just to hang out and not be a group specified to just one thing in Star Wars fandom.

I would also like to see this group be free other afiliates trying to latch on to this group in order for the other group to have some sort of credibility.

So if you're a Star Wars fan who likes all things Star Wars, and want to meet up some time, post here and we can see about getting the Force back strong again here in the Alamo city.

Take Care People :)

John Laurel
    Former SA FanForce CR

4. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    I was wondering if we were planning a reunion viewing for the 3D thing on the 10th?

That's a Friday and I'm not sure what the story is regarding a midnight showing on Thursday.

What say you?

5. Lord Sinner

Lord Sinner Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2013
    I'm here, and I'm trying to get in contact with others. I talked with a guy from Sith Shadow Council of Texas(SSCOT) at the Texas Comic Con. Hoping to set up a meeting soon, if anyone wants to attend. I'm an old member of the SA FanForce group. Let me know if ya'll can get together for a meeting preferably on Saturday or Sunday, one weekend a month.

6. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    I'm here waiting for enough people to meet.

7. Lord Sinner

Lord Sinner Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2013
    Well hey there. It'd be great to get together for a small meeting. I have some friends and my sister who might want to come and join up.

Nick

8. Lord Sinner

Lord Sinner Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2013
    If anyone is interested in meeting for some Star Wars Clone Wars Risk on Saturday, September 16, 2017, let me know. I will be hosting a Star Wars board game night at my house from 6:30pm to 12midnight. Byob, and money to chip in for a pizza. Message me here or email me for the address.

Nick, aka Sith Lord in training, Sin.

9. Lord Sinner

Lord Sinner Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2013