main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't think Palpatine would let her live past order 66 just because she left the Jedi order. She'd still be a connection to Anakin's past.

DM99 likes this.
  2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    And Palpatine would want her dead, cause even if she left the Order, she would still be considered dangerous, armed with a lightsaber and have force powers

3. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Lux will be the most working senator to end this war. its personel for him. Dooku is his personal enemy, so he will do what ever he can to make a peace agreement, so Dooku dont win this war. Make him lose his position and power over the confederacy Systems.

Bonteri often seems to be stupid but i think he is manipulativ and using everyone for his goals like a real politician. Now he decided to strengthen his own position by using galactic senate against Dooku.

Deathwatch > Ahsoka > Onderon Rebells > Republic Senate > Lux is slowly rising the quality and quantity of his allies. He is a damn smart bastard it seems. I am very surpised about this.

He will be a pain in the ass for Palpatine and all his corrupt senators and their own benefits/plans which want this war to go as long as possible..

4. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    He would manipulate Vader to kill her, but Vader i think would try to make her his secret Sith apprentice to get rid of Sidious and his lies.

I dont think Palpatine would see that much of a danger in a failed Padawan, if he mnaged to nearly destroy the most powerfull Jedi of all time Yoda. I think he just would call her a danger when she manages to influence vader and others to work against the empire.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    It occurs to me what a terrible disservice Dave Filoni did by saying they have many stories left to tell right up to that "thing" that happens to Ahsoka at the very end. I never think anything is going to happen to her. Most of us figured she wasn't likely to have anything happen to her but now we know it for sure. That takes even more suspense away from the show. I have always said TCW is about the journey and how we get their rather than the end and enjoying that ride but the OCs really help with that ride.

6. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Dave says a lot of things that end up not happening. He especially seems to like teasing us with Ahsoka's fate. ;)

7. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Absolutely agree. Perhaps if GL still controlled Lucasfilm, that "fate" may have come to pass, but now that Disney and its execs are in control, there's no way Ahsoka (and all her merchandising potential) would ever go away; and most certainly not be killed.

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Or that end up happening in Maul's case. =b

9. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    I dissagree, dont remember any instances of him saying something would happen and it dident.

10. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Just of the top of my head, didn't he say there wouldn't be any clone traitors?

11. Spork111

Spork111 Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2002
    Here's what I think (for whatever that's worth):

Ahsoka has to survive the events of ROTS. However, she can't see the light of the OT. Let me explain.

In the events leading up to ROTS, Ahsoka is sent on a solo mission and is captured and this takes her out of the war. She is declared MIA and probably dead. Anakin can't accept this initially - he is hell bent on finding her, but after scouring the galaxy he turns up empty. This loss - especially due to the unresolved nature - really twists up Anakin inside and contributes to his fall in ROTS. Meanwhile, we catch up with Ahsoka during the events of ROTS in a kind of parallel narrative, where she escapes captivity, and because she's way out of the way she doesn't buy the farm during Order 66. Perhaps she eventually catches up with Obi-Wan (now in hiding on Tatooine) to get her bearings and plan the next course of action. Ahsoka presumes Anakin was killed by Vader, and Obi-Wan (who can't bear to tell her the full truth) confirms this. Obi-Wan tells her to lie low and ride out the storm, but Ahsoka is her master's apprentice and has to take action - she leaves to confront Vader against Obi-Wan's wishes.

Ahsoka's climactic confrontation with Darth Vader is the culminating moment of the final episode. Ahsoka vows to avenge her fallen comrades - and especially her master. Vader says nothing; he is simply stunned to see her. A lightsaber duel ensues when Ahsoka charges him. During the fight, Vader beckons her to join the dark side with him so that they might together overthrow the emperor and bring peace and justice back to the galaxy. Ahsoka rebuffs vehemently, but when Vader gets the upper hand and Ahsoka can do nothing, Vader tells Ahsoka that she knows him; she must search her feelings. Horrible realization creeps into her features, and her will to fight is sapped away. Ahsoka tries to talk Vader into turning away from the dark side, but (of course) to no avail. The duel resumes, but Ahsoka knows she can't win against her former master; she forces him to kill her. Ahsoka is a Jedi martyr, and her death at the hands of her former master is the period at the end of Vader's transformation to evil.

Yeah, probably won't happen anywhere close to that way, but that's my two cents.

AkashKedavra_93 and Seerow like this.
  12. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Somewhat similar events have already occurred before in the novel Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader that cement Anakin Skywalker to the persona of Darth Vader until the OT.

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ya know, I rewatched "A Test of Strength" this morning and I gotta wonder. The younglings don't look any older than what I assumed was a Padawan that Savage killed in "Monster". I've worried that the Young Jedi arc could be the start of a reboot. The promo arc with Ahsoka posed with the kids like a Sentai team poster doesn't help. I wonder if they might knight Ahsoka and assign one of these kids to her in the fute as her own Padawan.

14. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    My dream scenario would be the younglings voting against rescuing Tano and that leads to her doom.[face_tee_hee]

15. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    All but one voted yes. :p

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  16. THE PortmanLuvva

THE PortmanLuvva Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2012
    Mace Windu "Accidently" kills her with his lightsabre![face_tee_hee]

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Teacher's pet fail right there.

18. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    Katooni is the teacher's pet? Which teacher? Yoda or Ahsoka?

19. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    lol

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka is the one who got kidnapped right?

21. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I didn't think any of them really qualified to be a teacher's pet..

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Because they suck at it? It worked for Korkie didn't it?

23. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I thought a teacher's pet was someone who agreed with everything the teacher said and ratted those out who didn't. :p

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think I ever did any of those things, infact I was never the best student and they still loved me and I still got accused of being one. Jerks...

25. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    According to IMDB, the voice actress for Katooni is also in the Clovis arc. I wonder if Katooni is the first youngling Anakin kills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.