main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what system would u buy ( i am dieing to know )

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by sith_lord21, Nov 2, 2002.

?

what system would u buy ( i am dieing to know )

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. xbox

16.7%
  2. ps2

41.7%
  3. gamecube

33.3%
  4. i am old fasion

4.2%
  5. i hate video games

4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Well,I guess you thought wrong!!

2. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    hmmmmmmm..... thats funny. o well does n e 1 here have gta vc??? i cant find it n e where

3. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    ps2 is my favorite and the one i have. But I'm getting an xbox too because of live and all the great games. Star wars galaxies!
    I can't wait to play bounty hunter for ps2, i think i might be getting it for christmas.

4. Tarr

Tarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Just finished up Kingdom Hearts for PS2. Awesome game. Love it. Way too short though...I've put 60 hours into it getting all the best weapons and completing all the coloseum tournaments and collecting all the dalmations but it definately doesnt take that long to just beat the game. You could probly just beat it in half the time w/minimum effort but whats the fine in that? :p
    Anyway I highly recommend it :)

5. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    i'm playing kingdom hearts atm, but am stuck in wonderland and the doorknob, i've drunk and shrunk, but the door won't open.
    I've also invested alot of time into Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth!

6. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    i just got home from my buddies house. and i played grand theft auto vice city!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    I own Vice City. Bought it the week it came out. It's really fun, bascially the same as GTA3 except with more fun stuff (motorcycles, helicopters, places you can own etc.)

It's worth it, although I have not played it in a week, it is really fun. Warning: Can be addictive ;)

8. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    I got stuck on a few parts of Kingdom Hearts as well. Wonderland being one of them. There's a bunch of different stuff you gotta do for that level and it can be very confusing. Head over to http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/3080.html if you need a little helping hand.
    Earlier tonight I took the time to level my chars to 100 at the coloseum and fight and beat the Platinum match. Don't wanna say who it is and spoil it if you don't know. Let me just say it's purely for the I BEAT HIM! feeling than anything else...because you don't get anything heh. But definately satisfying after beating him :)

9. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    i was about to get the mirco mini comtroller for gamecube but i dont gots the money now

10. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    All I have is GameCube - a highly disappointing system - and my friends PSX which I use to play Star Ocean 2.

I am thinking about getting either Xbox or PS2 sometime in the future though.

11. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    I do gotta admit right now the GC is rather weak in the games department. Sure there's Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime (havnt played it yet), and Star Fox Adventures but there are no other games out right now that grasp my attention. I can't wait for the zelda game though. mmmmm zelda

12. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    But I'm getting an xbox too because of live

You do realize that Microsoft is charging a service fee to use that right??

Not like they have enough of the worlds money!

13. IG_88a

May 15, 2002
    The GC is good enough in the games dept, clone wars, tiger woods 2003 (yes i am playing it and yes it is a good game) Rogue Leader, spiderman, beach spikers (serious 2 on 2 girl action) Mario Sunshine and Wrestlemania X8

Smackdown:SYM on PS2 is the best wrestling game available.

I'm not sure if i finished wonderland or not, i did get all the evidence, and then moved onto the colliseum, but couldn't get past the 2nd barrel stage (my timing was way off, and i ran out of MP) And i had to return it to the video store last night.

14. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    vice city is so awesome. i give it 5 stars

15. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    I rented Rogue Squadron and Super Smash Bros. Mele...can't stand either of those games and I almost bought SSBM wheni bought my GC. Glad i didnt. Saved me $50

16. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    i recently got mine in platnium version. now when my friends ask me if i own gc i would be like " yup, platnium version ". now ssbm is only 30 bucks!!!!!! i might consider getting godzilla destroy all monsters melee

17. IG_88a

May 15, 2002
    whats a platnium version GC? did you spray paint your GC silver?

18. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    SSBM rules! Me and my friends use to play that A LOT. Kind of sad actually. :)

19. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    tony a. in america we have a gc varsion called platnium. like gba. the platnium version

20. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    That still doesn't describe what it is...
    Is the body a different colour? ?[face_plain]
    I like my PS2 in plain black.

21. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    The platnium(sp?) version is the same just a different color.

22. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    i love platnium version, but its too shiny sometimes. free g block rules!!!!!!!!!!!! last block of the day. ahhhhhhhh practice at 245 :( :( :(

23. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    I thought that the service charge was free for one year. Then 50 bucks a year after that. I figure that after one year of play, i can continue if i really want to, or not continue. I don't know, i don't have cable or dsl in my house, so i probably won't be able to get live until i do (if I do)
    Either way, xbox is a really cool system.
    Microsoft has more money than it knows what to do with, they shouldn't even charge any fee.

24. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    the only good game ( for now ) for xbox is halo!!!!!! such a good game!!!!!!

25. sith_lord21

Sep 29, 2002
    wow. for the last 4 hours i sat in front of my tv and played agent under fire. i knew this game would cause problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.