main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA What to do...What to do!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by --SwordSaint--, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --SwordSaint--

--SwordSaint-- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2001
    Swordsaint here.

OK. now that Celebration 4 has been confirmed for next year, what do we do.
    I say we group costume as something to stand out from all others! Not Jedis,princesses's,or smugglers(no offence John.) But something that will put the Spokane fan force on the map,so to speak.

I am officially offering up my blood,sweat, and tears(and sculpting ablities)to make this happen.

With that being said, what to do?
    I'm already re-sculpting the ep.3 clone armor + variations. But others have that as well. I'm looking for ideas for something that will set us apart from the thousands that will be in attendance.
    I can sculpt armor, masks, even full suits.
    We have a year,Let's make this the biggest and best thing the group has done thus far.
    So,
    Fire away with your ideas!
    Not with one or two posts - I want everyone to chime in! Come-on. Keep me motivated!
    Swordsaint out.

OK. GO!

2. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Man alive James! I haven't talked to you much, I'm Jordan by the way, but you seem like a hip cat if you are willing to do this for us.

Bravo! Bravo!
    *starts the slow clap that builds into a huge frenzy*

If I have any ideas I will shoot them out, Clones, and lots of them, would be cool like in the Amor...Armor...Amor thread mentioned

3. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    i think that we should be a Bith band. the only parts that need to be MADE are the hands and the head. the rest is a pair of grey pants and long sleeve black shirt. the head has tinted lenses in them for eyes. thats the only part that would require plastic pieces. not to mention that everyone that has seen Star Wars knows what Bith are.

4. --SwordSaint--

Aug 29, 2001
    Come on, you must think much bigger than that.
    I mean A HERD OF RANCORS BIG!!!
    Some of you have seen my wookie suits and my armor, but i'm talking about out-doing myself this time.
    So, think without limits.
    Let me figure out the how.
    Swordsaint out.

5. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I know I am not part of your group but Space Marines would be pretty cool all white like stormies with the Imperial logo on them some where.

6. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    the super dark troopers from dark forces. now that would be cool too.

How about this... the entire cast of Spaceballs? Dark Helmet, President Scroob (spelling on that?), Colonal Sanders, Spaceballs (the ping pongs, black or white), Yogurt (i nominate Nick. has to walk on knees) Barf, sorry no Lonestar... he is on his honeymoon. Dot Matrix, the Dink Dinks (can only say "Dink") Basically people that require makeup or a complex costume. thats why i dont think Lonestar and Vespa should do it.

7. --SwordSaint--

Aug 29, 2001
    That's funny, I was just talking about the possibility of sculpting those a few posts ago.

Those are the really big ones right?

8. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    ya they are the really big ones. by the way i just edited my last post so reread it.

9. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Herd of Rancors.....

Hmm.....

As I recall, Kelli has had pipe-dreams about that one since before the founding of the group.

As for Spaceballs, I'd gladly be a ShockTrooper Ping-Pong. And as much as I hate to say it, I think that John and Kelli would make passable LoneStar & Vespa. This is definitely something that requires in-depth conversation, both Live and Memorex.

Since the Bith aren't armed, I'd have to be talked into that one.

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm all for anything you decide to do as long as I can work with you to get my lekku done in time. :)

11. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    A rancor alone would be cool... a whole heard :eek:
    ...that would be a site to see.
    Dark Troopers are totally cool and huge. They look really scary.

Maybe we need a meeting where we go through the movies and say, "What about that? Can that be made?" [face_thinking]
    Could always have a clone trooper with lekku :D

12. --SwordSaint--

Aug 29, 2001
    Though I was only trying to make a point, I think I really could do a rancor.(foam,latex,harness system,etc.)
    Hey, what about rancors in armor like the troll in R.O.T.K.(Arogorn Vs. Troll.)

As for the darktroopers, I have already started a picture file and WILL do this one whether it's for C-4 OR NOT.

Don't know about clones with lekku, since they're all human males; but what about a twi'lek Mandolorian? There culture includes all races and have male and female warriors.

Anyway, stuff to think about,
    Swordsaint out.

13. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    James, you may say that everyone will have clone armor, but if Jordan goes with us as Darth Annie, with a small legion of 501st clones in tow, I think that would be fun.

If we all stayed together and marched behind him everywhere, that would turn some heads.

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *laughs* I was gonna say the same thing about Clone troopers :p And I am all for a Twi'lek Mandolorian :) I'd just like the helmet to be removable so that I can do a few different outfits for my Twi'lek :)

15. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Man, I need to check the boards more often... Well, I still vote for a really nice squad of custom Mandolorian supercommandos. 501st Clones would also be nice, but at least 10 mandos would certainly turn heads, especially with the quality of James' work.

16. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Clone Trooper blaster reference...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-15

17. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Thanks Chris!

18. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    http://www.tk409.com/

For those looking for ideas how to make guns and stuff.
    This guy has a lot, and I mean a LOT of reference photos, where he got stuff, before and after pics, etc. for Stormtrooper stuff, and Bounty Hunter stuff.

Take a look!

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.