main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would you say to a Star Wars Battlefront game from the old republic?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jheaspes, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Jheaspes

Jheaspes Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2013
    How would that game be? Would there be maked an other Battlefront game now when LucasArt was sold to Disney?

2. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    Well there is a Old Republic Battelfront 2 mod i think.

But im not that big a fan of the Old Republic. I liked the Kotor games, but i can't see whats so great about having a star wars set in the past. Also in the kotor games, i hated the look of republic soldiers, and the sith soldiers where pretty bad too. I would much rather just have a Battlefront 3, than a Old Republic Battlefront. However this time around they should make a story driven campaign that didn't follow the plot of the movies.

I don't think we will get a new Battlefront game in the near future :( But since Lucasarts have been sold to Disney, i think that have improved our chances :) However we still need to see what kind of games Disney wants to focus on, they might give us Battlefront 3, Kotor 3, Jedi knight etc.. but it might also go the other way and we only get some Disney Star Wars crossovers and kids games etc :(

3. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love to see a new Battlefront featuring new timelines.
    I would love to play a battle set during the the Sith Wars.
    I would love to play a battle set during the Legacy comic series.

Grievousdude likes this.
  4. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    No thanks, Old Republic stuff is done to death, something after the Original Trilogy could work.

5. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    A Sith Wars battlefront would be great as it would just be tons of Jedi and Sith on a map slaughtering each other.

And a Legacy battlefront would be awesome. Especially Sith-Empire vs Fel Empire, SO MUCH friendly fire there between stormtroopers. :p But getting to be an Imperial Knight would be AWESOME.

General Immodet likes this.
  6. bhssinger3

bhssinger3 Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2013
    That would be awesome!

But for now, I suggest the Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack mod, it adds so much content, new planets, new heros, etc. it even adds the KotOR era as well for land and space battles. A very well put together mod.

Writing is an art and a science. It is an art to write, but it becomes a science when you make what your write, readable.

http://www.mgbe.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com

7. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I think we need another Battlefront thread!

8. Plebeian

Plebeian Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    I wouldn't mind a Mandalorian Wars third/first person shooter.

9. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I would like to play a Battlefront game where it is Republic and Jedi vs Sith and the Mandalorians.

10. CloneTrooperFox

CloneTrooperFox Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    I still play battlefront on my ps2. Just played it yesterday! :)

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I play certain levels of Bounty Hunter still as well.