main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal What's Happening with AMC Forum 22?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by BlastDoors, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlastDoors

BlastDoors Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2000
    Hi, excuse my French, not the best. The main line-up is at Spheretech 14, right? I would like to go but my friends live out on the South Shore and won't even consider going that far :(

We'll be going downtown, but as far as we know Star Wars isn't playing at Paramount, only at AMC (correct me if I'm wrong). However, on AMC's site there isn't any information regarding advance tickets or midnight showing for the Forum 22, only for other cities.

Anyone know what's going on?

--------------------------

Bonjour, excuse mon français. La ligne principale est chez Spheretech 14, correct? Je voudrais aller mais mes amis habite au South Shore et ne considérerai pas même aller cela loin :(

Nous irons au centre ville, mais dans la mesure où nous savons des guerres d'étoile ne jouons pas à Paramount, seulement à AMC (corrigez-moi si j'ai tort). Cependant, sur le site de web d'AMC il n'y a aucune information concernant les billets anticipés ou le minuit montrant pour le forum 22, seulement pour d'autres villes. N'importe qui savent ce qui continue?

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Sincerely.. I don't see why you wouldn't join us at Spheretech, especially since some people are coming from as far as greenfield park to be part of us....

Anyhow, since I can't seem to find anyway to call them ,I'll chec it out tomorrow. however, I guess they would have it since they are AMC and AMC I do believe has them.

But frnakly. Guzzos are better. and there are some on the south shore.

3. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    1. its not playing at Amc
    2. there`s not midnight showing

4. BlastDoors

Aug 10, 2000
    Personally, I'd rather go to the Spheretech too since I've been there many times, but the problem is that none of us have cars, so we're dependent on bus and metro, which of course stops service before Star Wars would finish.

Yeah, it seems AMC isn't playing it, which is really weird since they had both the posters and a banner of Ep. II up. Paramount is playing it but not at midnight. So far it looks like we'll be seeing it at the Méga-Plex Taschereau 18.

Does Guzzo have advance tickets? Or will there be a line?

5. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    more of a celebration type thing, so you get a pass and its sold out

6. KepowOb

KepowOb Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2001
    Blastdoors, I dont know if you'll be able to get midnight showing tickets at Taschereau 18 either since my school (unless you goto chaimplain st. lambert) is organizing a midnight showing thing there, mind you I dont know if that will sell out the theatre, probably not :\.

I am on the southshore, but wouldnt be able to give you a list seeing as my car is already full, sorry.

7. BlastDoors

Aug 10, 2000
    Ha I just graduated from Champlain in December in Creative Arts. A friend of mine who still goes there just told me about the school selling tickets. I hope it's not already sold out. Perhaps the Guzzo is showing it on more than one screen?

My friend just called and the theatre said they aren't selling tickets in advance and denied that the school is selling them. This is confusing me :(

8. KepowOb

Nov 4, 2001
    Cool, Im in Creative now :].
    Maybe you could ask your friend who goes to Champlain to get you a ticket if he can, I haven't looked into it much... Im sure it isnt sold out.

They probably dont want to sell tickets to another school because they dont want to fill up to many halls with pre-sold tickets?? It should be in atleast three halls for the midnight showing, or so I'd imagine.

9. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    Whats the difference between Cinema and Creative Arts

10. DarthKillaaa

DarthKillaaa Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    AMC won't have Star Wars.. Paramount will..
    if one theater gets a movie
    the other one doesnt

HEY, ye tu trop tard pour avoir mon billet
    pour aller au spheretech?

11. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    oiun, c'est trop tard . . .

12. BlastDoors

Aug 10, 2000
    Darth - I know, I had thought that AMC would get it because they had both a Star Wars banner and one-sheet poster up way before Paramount had any Star Wars material up, and usually those two theatres will only display marketing material for films they will show (same with trailers, according to Paramount's manager).

13. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    The summer that X-men came out Paramount had stuff for it but paramoutn never got it, and same with Spider man AMC had the posters but nothing came of it

14. KepowOb

Nov 4, 2001
    Creative Arts included Photography and "Digital and classic arts" as well as film. The program recently changed, now you have one semester that is a intro to all three programs, then you pick one for your next three semesters.

15. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.