main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What's the Worst Clone Wars Episode?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by THE PortmanLuvva, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Wow! Why so much hate for Teckla? It's her kids that can't take baths. Blame the pampered senators at 500 Republica who probably have fountains and indoor waterfalls constantly streaming and burbling along - plus no shortage of water for their gardens and exotic flowering plants that they can use to impress their colleagues with.
    She is in AotC as well.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Padme could have let her Teckla borrow her high end SW version of a SilverTAG shower but did she even offer? No. She just used Teckla to make a pretty speech.

rumblewagon likes this.
  3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Indeed.
    [​IMG]
    Nice.

rumblewagon likes this.
  4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Cause TCW loves to bring back useless characters like her but have the dumbest excuses NOT to feature characters I love like Tikkes or San Hill or Wat Tambor.

cwustudent and rumblewagon like this.
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Why would you wish death upon someone even if it's a TV show?

6. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Because it's great fun. You should try it.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No it's not

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Cause they are not real and even CGI characters can annoy you.

Indeed CT! It is fun and especially if the character dies, you are happy. If Teckla dies from Embo, I will be so happy.... LOL

You do not get it cause you are the kind of guy who says that every episode is awesome.

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd take it further and say that CGI characters can be especially annoying.

I don't get the Tekla hate, but if Dan_Grievous wants to wish her dead, no live people will be harmed if he gets his wish.

When I'm in a foul mood, I think of creative ways that Clovis should die. That's a better outlet for negative energy than channeling it towards real people.

On worst episodes, Brothers still tops the list.

10. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    That's not true! That's impossible! Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible.

11. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    For you, what makes it the worst?

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Brothers is pretty bad in the beginning. The whole dinner scene and the thing with the dust on the boxes. Grrr... But once we get to Lotho Minor I think Brothers gets better. I remember how I was on the edge of my seat waiting for my first glimpse of Spider Maul.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  13. Apophis_

Apophis_ Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Secret Weapons. No words to describe how bad it was...

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  14. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Brother...Brother...Brother...Brother...Brother...Brother...Brother...Brother...

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, pretty much.

I don't like Savage Oppress. Even if I did, I wouldn't want to spend most of an episode with him searching for Maul.

And Maul should not be alive. The whole premise of this episode and Revenge was enough for me to rank both of them low.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I just can't make fun of the brother thing anymore since half the dialogue in FMA is 'Brother!'

17. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Wow, everyone hated Shadow Warrior? I thought it was pretty good, especially Tarpals vs. Grievous! I was surprised that a Gungan was the only one to beat Grievous so far and all he used was a stick, but still, it was good.

I don't really hate any episodes, but there are some that can get quite boring, like the Blue Shadow Virus episodes and the episodes based around politics.

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    We can't really say everyone hated Shadow Warrior then, can we? =b

If this were the unpopular opinions thread I'd admit to liking both "Blue Shadow Virus" and "Mystery of 1,000 Moons". I still think I could have cured the Blue Shadow Virus with some dayquil.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I liked Shadow Warrior. And the politics episodes.

20. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I gotta admit, I liked both those as well.

21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Brothers is the only episode I've rated 10/10 despite most of the first third being crap. I wonder if my long rant evaluating it as the evil version of Luke's coming-of-age journey in Ep. IV is still around here somewhere... I plan on one day expanding on that idea and making a thread about it.

QuangoFett and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  22. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    ^ That I would like to read.

23. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    It's probably in the Brothers episode thread. Probably my favorite WALL-OF-TEXT I've ever produced for this forum. And it would be worth making a thread about when I have the time because the parallels also reach back into the Nightsisters arc which I didn't elaborate on at the time.

QuangoFett and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  24. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Zillo-episodes are not bad but I hardly ever want to rewatch Zillo Beast Strikes Back- it just lacks rewatching value for some reason....

First time I hear that[face_laugh]- Perhaps we even see Teckla's dirty kids in the future....... not really[face_worried]

25. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    The first time I saw it, I thought it was pretty weak. It's all pretty much build-up to the episode after it, but after rewatching it on DVD, I didn't find it to be so bad at all.

But I'm still unsure what to think of Morley the Anacondan; that voice...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.