main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive When Darkness falls upon us

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Jedi Temple Ossus

Rain slowly feel to the ground as Grand Master Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master Jorgon Arstick, and Jedi Master Yiggle walked up the slippery steps of the Jedi Temple. The rain had been falling for days and all three Jedi's could sense that something was going to happen, something was wrong, and that the Sith had something to do with it. Palpatine was dead, yet, there were still small Empire Loyalist forces that lingered about, most of the in the unkown regions. Master Skywalker opened the large doors to the temple and stepped in, followed by the other two Jedi. Everyone was asleep except for the droids and the few lingering Jedi Masters and Knights. Master Luke walked into the assembly room, finding the long Jedi Master Tatirius and his apprentice, Xantose, alone talking. Three other Jedi Masters, besides, Luke, Jorgon, and Yingle, had followed them, Master Umbria, Master Lolita, and Master Sritita.

Luke then spoke, " Jedi Master Liris Tatirius and Apprentice Xantose you are hereby under arrest by the Galatic Republic and by the Jedi Council.

Tatirius smirked and motioned to Xantose. They slowly rose to their feet. Suddenly the lept from their seats lightsaber drawn and attacked the six Jedi Masters. The Master busted out their lightsabers and the battle began. Yingle slashed at Tatirius but was thrown back by the force. Master Jorgon saw 3 other men come running, not Jedi but sith. They broke through the window. Master Jorgon ran at the three other figures, fighting them. Master Umbria was the first one to be sliced down. Xantose chopped off his head with one swift cut. Master Luke was shocked by this. As Master Jorgon took on the three sith, Master Yingle fought Xantose, as the rest of them focused on Tatirius. The faint noise of a shuttle was heard, then a crash, as the roof of the Assembly room caved in, above the Jedi and the Sith, was a shuttle. Tatirius saw this and smiled.

" I'll see you another day Luke!"

Then he turned of Master Jorgon " For you old man, I'll make sure your the last one I kill!"

He the motioned to Xantose and they boarded the shuttle, Master Lolita lunged for the ship almost grabbing it but was shot down by a blaster. The shuttle took off leaving the atmosphere. All the surviving Jedi Master looked up at the sky, the rain hitting them in the face. Master Jorgon took down the last sith and peered up as well. The word echoed in Luke's head and in Master Jorgon's too:

I'll see you another day Luke!
    For you old man, I'll make sure your the last one I kill!

Several Years Later, Temple on Ossus

It had been several years since that incident, all the surviving Jedi Master's had not spoke of that night. They knew he had escaped, but no news had come to them about Tatirius, or shall he be better know as Darth Tatirius. They found out he was actually a Sith Lord, the most powerful in the world. His apprentice was Xanotse, and they both had infultrated the Jedi Temple sucessfully. They hadn't heard anythinig for several years, untill one night, Master Jorgon got a message from his
    " old friend " Darth Tatirius

Jorgon, I know we have not spoke, but I will tell you this, I will kill every last Jedi, and I will destroy the Republic, just like my Master destroyed it in your day. You will see it happen twice in your life time old man, and I know this one will kill you. As for Luke, he shall die too, you all shall die, don't worry, it will happen.....hahahaha......The time has come!!!

Master Jorgon woke up, having those words echo in his head.

The time has come!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Time of Deception: A NJO RPG: A new threat.

Let me tell you a little about the game, including it's rules, the factions, and my personal characters.

Factions:

The Galatic Republic: The Galatic Republic consists of Senators, Clone Troopers, and citizens. The Galatic Republic is currently under the rule of Chancellor Vairium. He was elected Chancellor.

The N

2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Don't you have pretty much the exact same game as this already open?

3. FaithInTheDarkSide

FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2006
    And 2 open RPG from an author is not allowed. You should close one of them.:)

And I've just realized that this is a copy-paste from the other game.

4. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    yeah I kno, I aked the mod to lock it.

5. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Any reason you copy and pasted this? Did you just want a title change?

6. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    yes actually

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.