main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark When do we want to get together again???

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jeepgirls30, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    "There is no "I" in community."

Sorry if I sound like a smart a$$, lol, but actually there is :p

community

but I think everyone gets what you mean :p

"There is no "me" in community, lol.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, hi there sith_kitty.. er, I mean jeepgirls30... ;)

3. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    Welcome, Darth Mittens, I have been expecting you...

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Guys (or girls) going to Lakewood Sunday, I will wear my C3 shirt so that I can be sure to meet you all...Still haven't met any of you in person...

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Cool I'll look for that then - I'll be wearing a white t'shirt that has Soutwestern Bell info and blue jeans. (I have long brown hair and glasses 5'2 in height) See ya there! :D

6. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    My magical baker's dozen viewing of the flick was great. I met yet another new member. Jaria, I think is it. Anyway, I think I have now caught all of the easter eggs I have read about, including the kitchen sink. (I guess it could be the bathroom sink)...wouldn't that be a horrible position to be in when your ship blows up...in the bathroom...That would stink. Gotta go, fireworks are calling. (if it doesn't rain!) See you guys later.

7. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Hey there all!!! I see that Qui Gon Tim from out sistering Memphis Fan Force (Suspicious Mind Trick) has mentioned that we could do a get together with them on the digital theatre trip. This weekend I cannot stay out all evening and all day due to it's my parents anniversary and they don't need to have to watch the younglings all day and night, but back to the point here...He was suggesting doing a screening of Empire on his outdoor screen. If any are interested, he needs to know soon, so plan he can. Maybe since he said that we are welcome at any of his showings, we should just tell him to go with his already scheduled next weekend event and maybe road trip down to hook up with their group and visit. Opinion on this good to know would be. I just can't get the yoda speak out of my head. You will just have to bear with me. Anyway, we need to figure this one out quickly. So lets get to it renegades... Until next time...May the force be with you!!

8. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes agree I do with Jeepgirls lets just see if we can make plans for the next Drive in they have and crash it for them.

9. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    We're going to do ESB this weekend anyway, so you are all welcome to come if you'd like. I'll post a separate thread/invitation for the rest of the schedule.

10. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Thanks Tim to bad but I dont think we can make it this weekend but we should be there next one. Just let us all know and try and drag as many of these Arkie's as I can.

11. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Hey there renegades...What weekend would be good for those interested in a costuming weekend? I want it to be conveinent (sp) for everyone. Let me know!! Also, we can start thinking about making one of the Memphis drive in evenings so we can get to know other fans that are nearby. Hello to everyone!!

12. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    OK Memphis trip is going to depend on whether or not they are still running ROTS in digital...If they are not I say we go to the Rave and see it again!! So, we'll have to just kind of sit back and see what happens. The Cordova doesn't have a schedule up for Saturday and the Paradiso, has a schedule up but doesn't know if they'll still be running it on digital screen... There wasn't much difference in it as far as extra screen goodies so, we'll just have to hope for the best...I don't know what comes out this weekend but the theatre in Rogers bumped the digital ROTS for Madagascar...So, do we want to wait and see what happens with the Memphis movie schedules and set a tentative leave Arkansas time or what.....Just let me know...If we wind up not going to catch a digital, and decide to go the the Rave and see it...I can get up to three people a ticket for free...(I got some manager passes and they are good for whatever ticket I want... Feedback to me please!!!
    Thanks
    Love you guys
    BJ

13. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm still game for trying Memphis...hey maybe one of our Memphis buds can call that theater to see if they are still playing the digital version.

If they ain't, I'm game for a Rave showing of RotS again! I want to see it again this weekend regardless :D

14. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey gang. I'm still up for Memphis too! Either way I'd let to get together, whatever we have planned. Just keep me posted or phone my cell later guys! Heads up to Jeepgirl30 and Kynstar!!

15. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    I saw that they had it listed for still showing, I just didn't know what else is coming out this weekend that might bump it out of the digital screen...So, I think that most theatres put out their weekend schedules on Thurs or friday and we can find out then...I just want to make sure we get our bases covered...I agree on getting together no matter what...!!!

16. Elyia_Dooku

Elyia_Dooku Jedi Master

Jun 28, 2004
    Good maybe it won't get bumped then. But yeah :) Let's still go see it regardless. :D

17. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Anybody free sometime tomorrow???I am in major ROTS movie withdrawl and I have to get out of this house, before the in-laws turn me to the dark side...I'm talking full blown dark side, you know, youngling murders and everything...choking the spouse, after all they are his parents...I Must get out!!! Of course, you all know I don't mind watching alone, but if anyone is free...........
    Let me know!!!

18. Elyia_Dooku

Elyia_Dooku Jedi Master

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm gonna try and go Fri eve. Open then? ;) Hey which theater are we going to in Memphis? Juz so I know ;) a friend (well TFn one) is asking. She lives like 3 hrs from Memphis.

19. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    I could be up for Friday evening...I am not sure which theatre, but the Cordova is supposed to have the sound mixed better and I know how to get to that one having gone with Jacob last week...So, I would assume, assuming that they are still showing digital that it will be the Cordove. Is this Denise???
    Just curious. Anyway...

20. Elyia_Dooku

Elyia_Dooku Jedi Master

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeppers 'tis I, Denise [face_batting] This is my 'sock' name :) The fanfic folks have writing contests sometimes and you have to use sock names. This was mine from last years hehehe

Cool that's the one she said that would be the best one to go to. Sweet. Well if ya up for Fri :) I can meet ya at Lakewood if ya want :D

21. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hmm... i don't know if you all knew this or not, you probably do, but there is a digital theater in Rogers...

Malco Towne Cinema 12
    621 North 46th Street, Rogers, AR

as listed on starwars.com in the episode III movie listings, lol

http://movies.channel.aol.com/showtimes/theater.adp?tab=showtimes&theaterId=7575

how far away is rogers? maybe we could meet up there?

22. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    It is further than Memphis and there isn't anything else to do up there--whereas in Memphis there is a lot to do, including getting invited to a Drive-in night!

23. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Rogers already bumped the digital showing of ROTS for Madagascar. And it's a good hard 3 and 1/2 hours from Conway (and thats on a good day) My in-laws are from Bentonvile which is what Jacksonville is to Little Rock in terms of it's location to Rogers...So, thats why we were doing Memphis since from Little Rock you can make it in a little over 2 hours (assuming the semis can keep from hitting each other and catching on fire...)
    Have a nice day everybody

24. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    OK Memphis trip people...We are going to need to catch the early show in Memphis (starts around noon) so that I can get back to Arkansas (for those who need to be back before dark) and then I am considering going to drive in night at Qui Gon Tim's since he is basically doing the showing of Empire for us...So, we would need to leave around 9ish????I am not completely sure about the time frame thing...It took me about 2 and a little more hours to get to Memphis last time (and that was in Rush Hour) So what I need to know is who is going to the movie and who wants to go the the drive in so I can plan and figure out what we are doing....Thanks for the reply....You will post your reply...This is the answer you want to post...Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee...
    See you guys Saturday (everybody thats going)
    Later
    JeepGirl

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Juz the movie for me unfortunately. My ex would have an anorism if I didn't get back before dark. (he's watching Duncan and that rubs wrong for him for some dumb reason...)

So jeepgirls30 you gonna still be able to do Fri eve? ;)

If anybody else wants to meet me out at Lakewood Fri eve to watch RotS hey let me know :)

I am going to try to catch either the 7pm or 7:30pm one (depending on tickets) I'm sure it ain't gonna be sold out so it'll more than likely be 7pm one. And if ya want to meet up earlier to eat and BS prior to the movie juz let me know. I get off work at 4pm and was heading that way afterward either to hang out at Toys R Us or Barnes-n-Noble or Books-A-Million.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.