main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When is Howard the Duck going to be released on DVD?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Matthew78, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew78

Matthew78 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 16, 2006
    I know how sad and lame Howard the Duck is but i just dont care, its still an awesome movie if you are into weird movies and sci-fi and if you and your wife or husband are both huge Nerds like me and my wife are then you'll appreciate it, besides my VHS Tape is getting very old and has no chapter selection or special features and that just pisses me off, i could handle low tech in the late 1980's and early 1990's because i was still a kid then but not today, i need DVD's, i hope George Lucas decides to release this movie on DVD soon, theres no way he cant with garbage like Run Ronnie Run and Joe Dirt out on DVD anyway, nothing is too bad anymore these days, Lucas should swallow his pride and release it, and it might actually sell pretty well for awhile before it becomes unpopular again.

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    That is the mother of all sentences.

I guess LucasFilm / ILM need to clear time in their schedule to make the bonus features and restore the print... ;)

3. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Lucas is waiting to release it on Blu-Ray. Only the best for Howard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.